Part 41

Hey my dear readers sorry for late updating I'm very busy and I have important exam and also i don't have taught about to write the story so don't expect me from to much sorry but thanks who all are read my story now back to story.

Time skip after one week

The kids are going university because after one month they are going to write end semester Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua are going to graduate from their university and others going to upper years.

Jihoon and Soonyoung are not talking usually like before they just stare eachother their friends noticed but they didn't said anything to them because they know Jihoon is stubborn and Soonyoung will not force Jihoon so they just shut and see the drama daily and Hansol is not talking with his dad Minjun is so worried but he didn't disturbed Hansol.

Now our JIHANCHEOL relationship very good but sometimes Chaos because the evil twins give Hard time to Seungcheol and end of the day the just submitted to their alphas and doing their own things.

Other side Dong and Bong are boiled in anger whenever they see JIHANCHEOL lovely dovely like now everything is fine but who knows when the problem is come so let's see. Now the kids are ready to going university.

All of them are in cafeteria.

Seungcheol : My Lunas what you want to drink.

Jeonghan : Americano Alpha.

Joshua : Strawberry milkshake Alpha.

Seungcheol : Okay my dear Lunas your order is taken now.

Joshua and Jeonghan are chuckled at their Alpha.

Mingyu : Hyung please take our orders too.

Seungcheol : Ya don't you have hand.

Mingyu : I have but yours mate also have na right?

Seungcheol : Yes they have hands but I don't want to my mates stand in the que to get their drinks so shut up and come with me you too seokmin.

Seokmin : Why only me and Mingyu.

Seungcheol : Just come and ask others what they want.

Seokmin : Hyung but can we take drinks for 13.

Seungcheol : Ya you and Mingyu can hold four i can hold 5 because if we all go and stand there the que will be very big so just come.

Seokmin and Mingyu noded their head and asking others what they want a d going to get in que others just chitchat.

After 10 minutes three of them returns to their table and give the drinks and milkshakes to respective owners.

Seungcheol drink is coffee silently but someone tapped his thighs he look beside him and see his both mates hands are in Seungcheol thighs. Seungcheol glared them both Jeonghan and Joshua are getting their hands away.

Joshua : Alpha is very strict mumbbled himself.

Seungcheol : I can hear you baby.

Joshua eyes got widen and he looked away.

Jeonghan : You must be talk carefully brother.

Joshua : Mm yes.

Seungcheol : Now mates come it's time to go class.

Jeonghan : Alpha class is very boring and Chim will not come one week so it's very boring.

Seungcheol : No we are going to write our last exam so concentrate on studies a d why Jimin is not coming to university?

Jeonghan : Alpha he is in his heat so that's why.

Seungcheol : Okay be careful if Bong distrub you just link with me okay he said and kissed Jeonghan forehead.