Part 42

Next day Seungcheol warned Bong and Dong once again but you all think they will be obye Seungcheol no.

Now the university announced study holiday for end semester everyone study in home and sometimes playing romantic like this days passed out.

Time skip

Now it's last exam in Black Moon Pack palace.

Bora : Hey kids do well in your last exam.

Kids : Okay mom.

Seungcheol : I'm so happy.

Soonyoung : Ya Hyung but you have to wait for us to graduate.

Seungcheol : I know Soonie but I'm happy about I'm going to spend my Full time with my mates.

Mingyu : Hyung you are so whipped.

Seungcheol : Shut up and eat we have to go.

Everyone chuckled and eating their breakfast fastly to going university.

Minjun come downstairs and see the kids are getting up to go but Minjun stopped them.

Minjun : Kids do well in exam.

Kids : Thanks dad.

Minjun : Bear...

But Hansol ignored him and going out of the palace everyone noticed Minjun is so worried.

Seungcheol : Dad don't worry I will talk to him after exam.

Bora : He is grown up now.

Seungcheol : But he is still our bear just give sometime mom he will understand his mistake.

Minjun : Okay big baby now go and bye all.

Now everyone reached in university and going to cafeteria because they have time so they all decided to drink something.

Joshua : Cheol I want Chocolate milkshake.

Seungcheol : Mm wait I will get for you Hannie.

Jeonghan : I don't want anything and I'm going bye all the best he said and kissed his Alpha cheeks and whispering in Seungcheol ear"Alpha I'm craving for you".

Seungcheol : Then be ready in night mate he said and crease Jeonghan waist.

Joshua : Mm Mee too.

Seungcheol : You too now sit and study I will get your drink.

Joshua : Hurry up Cheol I have to go Tae must be waiting for me.

Seungcheol : Okay Hannie bye do well in your exam and love you.

Jeonghan : Love you too.

Joshua : Na to love you Cheol.

Seungcheol chuckled and ruffled Joshua hair and after 5 minutes he get the milkshake to Joshua.

Joshua : Thank you and your the best Alpha bye love you and he also kissed his Alpha cheeks.

Others watching them how lovely dovely they're.

Seokmin : Now Seungcheol Hyung will get first rank in university.

Seungcheol : Shut up and let's go to exam hall bye all.

Everyone bid their good byes and going to their respective exam hall.

After 3 hours exam done and everyone come out happily because they are did well in exam and going to parking area to get in car.