Part 12

Now Seungcheol and Jeonghan in competition hall and searching Joshua but Hansol come near to them.

Hansol : Why are you both here?

Hansol also English department student.
he also participated in competition and getting first prize in his 5 competition.

Seungcheol : Nervously we just want to visit you bear because your not coming to lunch time bear so I want to visit you.

Hansol : Hyung don't lie to me. And how you get tag.

Jeonghan : Mm Hansol my best friend give this to me. We really come to see you.

Hansol : I can't believe you both tell me why are here?

Seungcheol : Bear believe us please. You know hyung never lied to you.

Hansol : Yes but if I caught you I will tell to mom so be careful. Both of them are nod.

Seungcheol : I hope our bear will not tell to Mom.

Jeonghan : why you scared of him?

Seungcheol : No I'm scared of mom if mom knows I'm lying she will definitely get mad because mom doesn't like peoples who are lie. Jeonghan laugh at Seungcheol statement.

Seungcheol : He go closer to Jeonghan "Baby you tease me more today I'm going to punish you soon we go home" Jeonghan his shivering his Alpha words and asked sorry.

Seungcheol : Okay clam down I'm just joke he said and rub Jeonghan back to clam him. Let's see where Shua is? Jeonghan nod both of them are searching him and they finally found Joshua. When they see Joshua he is talking with his friends both of them are just admire him in distance he look more beautiful when he smiles.

Seungcheol : Beautiful, he mummerd

Jeonghan : Yes now stop your filtering Cheol. Come let's take seat if we stand here he will caught us. They nod and going to take seat but someone held Jeonghan wrist that makes Seungcheol fumming in anger.

Jeonghan : Hey leave me, you bastard

The person who held Jeonghan hand is Bong Dong friend. His name is Yeong

Yeong : Come on Jeonghan let's have fun. Where is your brother. Yeong not noticed Seungcheol is with Jeonghan because Seungcheol stand behind Yeong, Jeonghan see Seungcheol looking more angry he don't want the competition spoiling because of him.

Jeonghan : Let me leave Yeong are you want die here. Yeong leave his hand, and said.

Yeong : Did you gonna kill me how funny you are Yoon Jeonghan.

Jeonghan : I'm not going to kill you my alpha will deal you . Turn back and see my alpha. Yeong turn and see Seungcheol infront him and his eyes colour changed he look more scary it made Yeong scared.

Jeonghan : You wanna die Yeong if you don't want ask sorry to my alpha and leave from here.

Yeong : Sorry Seungcheol I don't know he is your mate I'm really sorry.

Seungcheol : You think I will accept your sorry I will show you the hell he going to attack before he could Jeonghan come infront Yeong and hugged Seungcheol wishperd in Seungcheol ear.

Jeonghan : Clam down alpha please it's competition hall so don't make mess clam down alpha he said and kissing Seungcheol to clam him Seungcheol clam down and looking Yeong angryliy yeong asked sorry again and run for his life. In between this incident most of the students got prize from their chief Guest now the host calling Joshua name both of them are looking stage.

Host : The English speech first prize goes to Hong Jisoo Joshua and he won another two first prize in English dictionary program and easy writing program. And also he win second prize in English art and craft. Congratulations Joshua let's come and collect your prizes. Joshua classmates are cheered and clapping and audience also. Seungcheol and Jeonghan also clapping and seeing Joshua look more happier.