Part 7

All white Moon Pack members are happy because they can stay here and they can see their grandparents.

Grandma : Cheol you have to mark your mates when you mark your mates then they will only submitted to you and you can only control them. A mark them.

Seungcheol Jeonghan and Joshua blushing at Grandma statement.

Bin : Yes Cheol you have to mark them it's for your three safety and if your mates will any dangerous they can directly mind link you so mark them.

Seungcheol : Okay uncle.

Minjun : I said to your mom to make your room ready.

Seungcheol : Okay dad.

Soyun : Thanks Cheol for our future pack leader and take care my sons. Jeonghan and Joshua you guys don't make trouble him because she knows his both sons are evil but looking innocently.

Jeonghan and Joshua : Okay mom and dad.

Bin : Okay Min now I have to return to my pack so bye.

Minjun : Okay wait I will my pack sub leaders to drop you two .

Bin : It's okay now me and Soyun only and our pack sub leaders also here so don't worry about us we will go by ourselves.

Minjun : Okay Hugged bin be safe after you reached your pack link me. I will send tomorrow my pack peoples to get your pack members things.

Bin : Sure, bye Min Bora and my pack members he called Hansol. Hansol come here. he give his pendant to Hansol he smiled and thanks him. It's my lucky pendant I want to give it to you because you have strong like your Hyung I also told to my parents I don't want to be a lead alpha I said you can pick my cousin as a lead by alpha they told me everything and give this so I want to give this to you because strong baby bear. We love all love you baby bear more than your Hyung. Hansol Hugged him and said love you uncle.

Soyun : Our bear grown up quickly she said with pout but he is just a baby.

Bora : Yes I want my bear as baby now he soonly going to take care our Pack.

Grandma : Yes our bear. Will take care our Pack.

Minjun : I'm so proud of him bear love you.

Seungcheol : Can you all stop he is 15 now he is not a baby.

Bora : Shut up Cheol he is our baby bear always.

Seungcheol : Okay mom I know he is our baby we have to taught him more things so don't baby him.

Bora : I know you shut up if anyone will attack my bear then you will see the hell.

All of them are gluped at the statement because when Hansol was 5 years hold some rogues try to harm him and some bad Alphas try to kill him because he is Special wolf . Bora see they are trying to harm her son so he lost her control and attack them Minjun rarely see his mate his most dangerous when some one try to attack his family members. She always protect his baby bear. When he was 10 one of his Pack working people slap him because Hansol always listen music not here what people says so the working person look angry and slap Hansol when Bora see his Son cheek is red and he is crying that thing made her lost his control again and she almost going to kill the person but Minjun stop her so that's why he always overprotective to his youngest son. Because Seungcheol fight back but Hansol is so soft heart person so that's why he his always baby for her.

Seungcheol : Sorry mom.

Bora : It's okay Cheol. Bear come she Hugged his bear and kissed him. And she hugged Seungcheol too.

Everyone looking and smiling at them.

Bin : Okay bye be safe all.

All of them are said bye to Bin and Soyun.