Part 28

One day before Jeonghan birthday, it's weekend

They all prepared everything for Jeonghan and waiting in park to suprise Jeonghan. Seungcheol get permission from his parents so the kids are in park. Seungcheol take his both mates to shopping to distract Jeonghan from the plan the others decorate the park .

Now it's 11.45 P.M

Seungcheol : Mm Hannie Shua come let's go to park.

Jeonghan : In this time.

Seungcheol : Yes because in the midnight park will be peaceful so I want to spend time with you both there so come. Jeonghan and Joshua noded and getting ready to go for park Jeonghan couldn't find out something is going suspicious now the three of them are reached in park Seungcheol going behind Jeonghan and close his eyes.

Jeonghan : Cheol, Shua.

Seungcheol : Shh baby just walk forward.

Jeonghan reached decoration place and Seungcheol take his hands off from Jeonghan eyes. Jeonghan open his eyes and saw his friends are standing infront him. Joshua brings cake and walk forward to Jeonghan everyone signing happy birthday Jeonghan happy birthday to you... They all clapped Jeonghan cut the cake and give to Seungcheol first after that to everyone he is very touched.

Jeonghan : Thankyou everyone.

Seungcheol kneel infront of Jeonghan and proposed to Jeonghan. Jeonghan looking Seungcheol very lovely and accept and their share their kisses they all enjoyed the party and going to their palace because Minjun and Bora ordered to celebrate their future Luna birthday.

Time skip

Next morning it's 10 o clock, In JIHANCHEOL room

Seungcheol wakeup and see his both mates are sleeping cutely he took photos and kissed his mates forehead both Jeonghan and Joshua wakeup and look their alphas is staring them.

Jeonghan : Alpha good morning.

Seungcheol : Good morning Hannie and happy birthday he said and kissing Jeonghan.

Joshua whined and pouting. Seungcheol held Joshua and settled Joshua into his lap.

Seungcheol : Stop pouty mate.

Joshua : Okay  Happy birthday Hannie.

Jeonghan : Thank you Joshuji.

Joshua : I'm hungry...

Seungcheol and Jeonghan chuckled at Joshua baby voice.

Seungcheol : Okay my big baby come first let's take shower.

Now Seungcheol showered his both mates and himself the three entered in downstairs. Soyun saw his sons are coming so he going to Jeonghan and hugged Jeonghan. Seungcheol eye colour changed and he growled everyone noticed and getting panicked Bin pull Soyun and Seungcheol clamed.

Seungcheol : Mom I'm sorry Coups couldn't control himself.

Soyun : Sorry son it's my fault I forgot I'm sorry.

Seungcheol : It's okay mom.

Soyun & Bin : Happy birthday my baby Jeonghan.

Jeonghan : Thanks mom and dad.

Minjun & Bora : Happy birthday son.

Jeonghan : Thanks mom and dad.

Mingyu Seokmin Soonyoung Jun Woozi : Happy birthday to you our future Luna.

Jeonghan : Thanks but call me hyung.

Soonyoung : Sorry Luna it's our duty so in personally we call you hyung but publicly Luna.

Jeonghan : Okay.

Seungkwan Chan Wonwoo Minghao : Happy birthday hyung.

Jeonghan : Thank you.

Soyun : Everyone wished you but where is our bear.

They all look for him but suddenly they all hearing someone is singing it's none other than Hansol. Hansol singing and coming downstairs with holding Cake. Everyone chuckled at Hansol.

Hansol : Happiest birthday Jeonghan hyung and thank you for loving all equally.

Jeonghan is so touched.

Jeonghan : Thanks Hansolie and he cut the cake everyone wished Jeonghan and they eat their breakfast.

Minjun : Chang arrange party in our palace and visit other Packs too and give rations to our village.

Chang : Yes Alpha.

Minjun : Jeonghan go and meet our village peoples and give rations by yourself you can take your friends to help you. Jeonghan said okay.

Now it's evening 4 o clock Jeonghan and others going to Village to do their duty. Other packs also come to Jeonghan birthday party when they all returned to their palace the time is 6 Jeonghan and others going to get ready because party going to be start 7 clock.

Time skip Jeonghan coming to party hall everyone looking Jeonghan.

Seungcheol : Ah my heart uhh someone please help me.

Joshua : Shut up you flirty alpha your so dramatic...

Seungcheol : I'm not when your brother looking stunningly.

Joshua : Okay my brother is super enthernal beauty now stop your filtering and come we have join with me he said dragging Seungcheol to cake place.

Jimin : Hey Hannie happy birthday he said and give gift to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan : Thanks buddy.

Bora Minjun Bin and Soyun giving speech. Now the moon is shinning Jeonghan take woves "im Yoon Jeonghan taking and accept my mate alpha Seungcheol." The moon is glowing and the moon light hitting Jeonghan hand and maked mark in Jeonghan hand. Seungcheol looked and his eyes colour changed he going closer to his mate and kissed.

it's time to cut the cake Jeonghan cutted and give to his mom and dad first after to his mates and friends and everyone wished Jeonghan and give gifts too.

Jeonghan : Alpha where is my gift.

Seungcheol wishperd in Jeonghan ear " I will give your gift in our room baby". he said with Smrik Jeonghan blushed.

Now they all enjoying their party with foods music and games after that everyone going to their own pack and Black Moon Pack peoples going to sleep.

Seungcheol : Shua today sleep in other room baby.

Joshua : Okay be gentle alpha he wishperd in Seungcheol ear and runned.

Seungcheol : My naughty omega I will be gentle when your birthday night he said with Smrik. Jeonghan going to their room firstly and Seungcheol entered behind him after sometimes.

Seungcheol : Hannie...

Jeonghan : Cheol.

Seungcheol : Alpha baby now I'm going to give you gift he said and going near to Jeonghan.