Part 20

After weekend morning in Black Moon Pack.

Bora : Good morning Alpha.

Minjun : Morning mate he said and kiss his wife.

Bora : Now days your being more cheesy.

Minjun : Because my mate is glowing in beauty daily.

Bora : Shh... I have to go to make milkshake for our bear.

Minjun : Ha bear you always forget me and Seungcheol when our bear come to your mind.

Bora : Yes now get ready for your meeting.

Bora getting ready and coming downstairs to make Milkshake for Hansol and everyone are wakeup by their ownself.

In JIHANCHEOL room

Jeonghan wake up and turning around to see his Alpha hug him and beside his brother he snuggling his Alpha chest Seungcheol wake up and see his mates cute actions.

Seungcheol : Good morning Omega he said and kiss Jeonghan forehead.

Jeonghan : Looking Seungcheol eyes"Good morning Alpha".

Seungcheol : You are very beautiful. Jeonghan blush and sunggling his chest once again.

Joshua is still sleeping because of night work both Jeonghan and Seungcheol showering together and come out from restroom.

Now Joshua wake up and his Alpha lifting his brother he smiled. Seungcheol notice Joshua is wake up he put Jeonghan on bed and going near to Joshua he lift Joshua and settled him in his lap Joshua tightly hug Seungcheol and smell Seungcheol neck.

Seungcheol : Stop baby it makes lose my control and good morning mate.

Joshua : Good morning Alpha he smiled and kissed his Alpha cheek.

Seungcheol : You are very naughty now stop the playing.

Joshua giggled at his Alpha statement. Jeonghan admiring his brother and alpha.

Seungcheol : Come let's take shower.

Joshua : You already taken shower.

Seungcheol : It's okay now come Hannie you want join again.

Jeonghan : Yes....

Seungcheol take his two mates to bathroom and three of them showering after some minutes they are getting ready and coming downstairs to eat their breakfast for going university.

Hansol also getting ready and coming downstairs and directly going to his mom and hug her.

Hansol : Good morning Queen.

Seungcheol also come and said "Good morning my beautiful".

Bora : Now both of you shut up, go sit and eat everyone laughing at the conversations Minjun arrived dinning table and see his family and pack members are happily eating.

Minjun : Good morning everyone.

Everyone greated him and eat their breakfast.

Minjun : Mmm the food is very tasty and I want to tell something.

Seungcheol : What is that dad?

Minjun : White Moon Pack members omegas are here so we have to take care them very well and protect them to very well. Seungcheol can protect his both mates so Jun, Soonyoung, Mingyu and Seokmin you 4 have to take care them very well.

Hansol : Dad why you didn't ask me a favour I'm going to leader of our pack.

Minjun : I know bear you take care all of them so that's why and my both sons takeing care you all so don't worry now quickly get ready for university.

Everyone nod and quickly finished their breakfast and getting outside to going their university.

In University

Black moon and white Moon Pack members are seated in cafeteria talking about somethings randomly. Suddenly someone calling Joshua name Joshua turned and look at the direction he find his best friend Taehyung calling his name he smiled and see Seungcheol.

Joshua : Cheol can we invite him in our table.

Seungcheol : Sure.

Joshua : Thankyou. Tae come here let to join us.

Taehyung going near to his best friend table and seated beside Joshua.

Taehyung : Thankyou all for joining me in your table.

Everyone : It's okay.

Joshua : Hey all its Taehyung my best friend we are in same department and our birthday date month year also same so we are like soul friends he said happily.

Mingyu : Hi hyung.

Taehyung : Hi Mingyu.

Joshua and white Moon Pack members looking confused how Taehyung can know Mingyu name.

Joshua : Hey Tae how you know before he could speak Tae cut him.

Taehyung : He is my younger cousin brother so I know him and also he and Jungkook in same department.

Wonwoo : Mingyu you know Jungkook.

Mingyu : Yes hyung he is my best friend too.

Wonwoo : Oh...

Soonyoung : It seems like you know Jungkook.

Wonwoo : Yes,

Now Black Moon Pack members are looking them confusedly.

Wonwoo : He is my younger cousin.

Everyone nod and now they are happily sharing random things.