Part 6

Seungcheol and his Mates are walking around the palace and they seated in the backside palace They're so nervous so one is talking there wolf want interaction to their Mates .

Seungcheol : Mm i think we should introduce ourselves.

Jeonghan : No need Alpha we both know about u our university students all are said how u kind and helpful to other peoples and you Last time helped our brothers so you don't have to introduce yourself.

Joshua : Yes alpha Jeonghan is right but...

Seungcheol : but what?

Jeonghan and Joshua looking at eachother and asked to Seungcheol.

Jeonghan : We need to know your Wolf Alpha.

When Jeonghan said Seungcheol eyes colour change and he growled lightly and his Wolf took over him when the both omegas see their mate wolf they automatically submitted themselves and they are shivering.

Coups : Mates my Omegas don't be scared babys alpha don't hurt what's mine so don't shivering look at me mates Coups ordered now both omegas are looking his eyes straightly now Jeonghan and Joshua wolf took over them.

Coups :  Mates can you both change your wolf formation.

Jeonghan and Joshua : Yes Alpha.

Now three of them are in there wolf formation. Seungcheol sinf his mates and playfully hover both of them. Three of them are playing and enjoying their now its 12 o clock. They are back to their human formation.

Seungcheol see his mates are blushing he smrik and kissed their foreheads.

Seungcheol : I'm being a good Alpha and mate to you both and I will protect our Pack forever my Omegas. My Wolf name is Coups and he is very dominant I know if I hurt you both I'm sorry mates. I love you two  I'm waiting for this moment for so many years I don't know about u both fully but I see you both help omegas. Thanks for coming into my life I'm glad to have you both as life mate.

Seungcheol suddenly confessed is feelings to his mates. Both them are happy because they know Seungcheol so they don't hesitate to accept his mate.

Seungcheol : Love you Omegas.

Jeonghan : Love you to Alpha.

Joshua : Love you too Alpha.

Seungcheol hug his mates after they are talking about and understanding very well eachothers Jeonghan and Joshua called him Alpha that makes Seungcheol couldn't control himself.

Coups : Cheol said to our mate don't call us alpha everytime because I couldn't control myself.

Seungcheol  : I also couldn't control myself Coups. But I like it whenever our mates call us Alpha it's make there only ours .

Coups : Me to same feeling but shut ur filtering and said to our mates don't call anytime alpha.

Seungcheol : Oh come on Coups you always said you're cooler than me and I'm the one easily get anger and lost my control. He said with teaseing tone.

Coups : Shut up Cheol or else I will kill you .

Seungcheol : Baby u couldn't kill me if you kill me then you also die.

Coups : Shut up man okay now stop our mates.

Seungcheol laughed at his Wolf and said okay.

Seungcheol : Mates stop calling me alpha everytime you guys don't need to call me everytime Alpha whenever our wolfs took over as just call me alpha. Normally you can call me Seungcheol or Cheol whatever you guys likes.