chapter four, restraining order

━━━ ♡ ━━━

after school was over, in the evening time–––a motorbike engine was heard running as the bike had stopped in front of a house that is recognized as the mccall's house, a pair of hands was seen holding onto a girl's sides taking her down on the bike, making her softly land on the ground.

camden had a look on his face, gaining aviva' curiosity, her frowning her brows deeply at him. "what? what are you thinking about?"

camden shrugs slightly, then giving her a smile.

"i'm thinking about whatever you're thinking about."

aviva sighs out, lightly smiling, her then feeling guilty. "...i'm thinking that derek hates me."

"well–––i don't think he does care." camden then sighs.

camden then took a step, closing in a silent distance, aviva slowly backing away.

"what?" camden confusingly asks.

"you sure you should be here with me? i'm fourteen, a sophomore, and you're seventeen! a senior." aviva asks.

"...never stopped us before, this is about the new kid, isn't it?" camden asks with a smile.

a car that was seen slowing down that was recognized at raphael mccall's car was seen on the opposite side of the house, him not seeing them as yet.

"wait, isn't that your father?" camden then asks, turning to look at the man.

aviva looks over at the car, an expression of nothing in her eyes, her then shrugging. "so?"

"well...about that kiss?" aviva asks with a smile.

"well...i don't want to get you in trouble-." camden was saying.

aviva smiles. "you won't." aviva then gently grabs onto the front of his shirt, pulling him towards her.

raphael then raised his head up, him going to come out of the car, but then saw his daughter making out with a tall guy with curly hair that clearly looks a lot older than her, raphael fuming at this sight.

"unbelievable." raphael mumbles.

                     ━━━ ♡ ━━━

RESTRAINING ORDER

aviva looks down at the paper ok the desk, scoffing a laugh, rolling her eyes, a blonde haired man looking at the latina as if she has lost her mind.

aviva mccall, ophelia carrington and the blonde's father was inside the principal's office with the principal.

"woah, so daddy cleans up your mess, huh?" aviva taunts.

"okay, what kind of asylum did you come out from? echo house?" mr. carrington asks the brunette.

"come closer, i'll show you how crazy i am." aviva angrily glares at the man.

"i'll call your father." the principal says.

aviva shrugs, smugly commenting. "go ahead."

the principal looks at the girl strangely, the principal then hooking the call, him quickly getting connected with the call.

"yes?" agent mccall answers.

"this is the principal of the school your daughter goes to-."

aviva then saw the look on the principal's face after the mccall hung up, the latina grinning. "he hung up, didn't he?"