chapter ten, i always knew

━━━ ♡ ━━━

"what's the big deal...?" henrik confusingly looks at his father, who seemed angry, in his opinion, it didn't feel like anything.

chris argent squints his eyes at his son, scoffing in disbelief. "please tell me you didn't just say that??"

henrik looks around, then looked over at his father, who seemed like he wanted to blow, henrik frowning his brows at him. "dad?"

"what's happening-." kate was saying, entering inside the living room, her then seeing her brother with a fuming expression. "oh..."

chris placed his hands on his hips. "and...i assume this was all your doing? what the hell is wrong with the both of you?!"

kate confusingly looks at her brother, leaning to whisper to her nephew. "...what is he talking about?"

"what is he talking about? great, play pretend." chris mocks.

"i'm not pretending, i have no idea what you're talking about." kate frowns.

chris sighs out. "your favourite nephew, here, was out to expose us to his new friend."

kate shrugs. "so?"

"wh-what do you mean, 'so'?" chris scoffs in disbelief.

"well...would it be okay if i go upstairs?" henrik sarcastically asks.

"of course." chris sighs out, giving him a look.

"wait–––why is there a hole in the grocery bag???" kate strangely stares at it.

"...um, uh, aviva shot at the bag, accidentally." chris then says.

kate then smirks, giving her brother a look. "you know...it's not bad recruiting a couple of new faces."

chris looks over at his sister. "I am not dragging an innocent into all this drama, neither is him, or you."

"i don't care how much he likes her, that girl isn't going to be dragged into this, do you understand? i don't want you doing anything." chris gave his sister a look.

kate stayed silent, sighing out at her brother, chris giving her a stern look. "do you understand?"

"sure, sure, i understand." kate reluctantly says.

"now, go and explain that to your nephew, you know he listens to you more than anyone." chris then says.

                     ━━━ ♡ ━━━

derek hale was seen running through the woods as the night has fallen, him falling on his knees, him lowly growling out as he felt his fangs growing and his claws started to grow from his fingers–––

the teenage hale then slowly looks up at the huge glowing circular moon, his golden eyes staring into the moon.

"i found a werewolf!" the sound of a teen boy says.

it was a little all too dark, which the hale teen couldn't see who it was and neither could the one who was handling the crossbow.

"take him down." another male hunter advised the younger one.

the young hunter pointed a crossbow at the teenage werewolf, derek, seeing the crossbow, him seeing an arrow slowly escaping, that was dark grey in color.

the older hunter then felt his self being swung onto the ground, his back hitting a tree.

derek then saw the glowing eyes of his uncle, lowly growling in front of him. "get out of here."