chapter six, into the woods

━━━ ♡ ━━━

derek's eyes was seen flickering a golden color, him then swiftly getting off of paige, him then sitting on the bed, heavily breathing out, beads of sweat forming on his forehead, lines was seen coming underneath his face, him feeling as though he was about to show his true face.

paige was then quickly sitting, her hand slowly going towards him, his fangs feeling like it was ready to burst, feeling like he couldn't control it anymore.

"derek..."

the teenage hale wolf was seen quickly standing up, then quickly running towards the door, him fastly swinging the door open, digging his claws onto the door, racing out of the room.

"derek!"

paige decided to go after him, her then stopping at the door, noticing that it looks like it was ripped out of its hedges, her eyes then widening, a soft gasp passing through her lips as her fingers hovered over the edge of the door.

there it was–––claw marks, right within her sight.

                     ━━━ ♡ ━━━

derek was seen running through the woods, him then stopping in between a couple of trees, derek's glowing golden eyes looking up at the sky that was illuminated by the bright sky, the moon that seemed to be glowing above derek, seemed to be getting bigger–––

wolf ears appeared onto derek's human ones, fangs escaping his mouth, hair forming on either sides of his face, his eyes tightly closing, heavy breaths escaping the young wolf.

"derek!" the younger werewolf turned around to look at his uncle, that seemed to go in slow motion.

his uncle peter was seen with fangs, his eyes widening at a sight that his nephew could quite figure.

"professional."

kate was seen standing behind her nephew, who held up a crossbow.

"aim..." kate says he pulled an arrow on the strings tightly.

"release it." kate whispers, henrik then roughly releasing the arrows.

kate smirks at the attitude he had with the weapon. "natural talent, at perfection."

peter hale had heard an arrows soaring through the air, before they could direct their way into derek's throat, the older werewolf grabbed onto them, derek looking over at his uncle, breathing out in relief.

"again." kate directed to her nephew.

henrik then released another arrow, his blue eyes looking at the direction where it was headed.

derek then felt the arrow diving into his thigh, the younger werewolf dropping to the ground with a pained gasp.

kate smirks at her nephew. "heard that?"

"...i hit something." henrik whispers.

kate pats him gently on his shoulder. "perfect."

derek's eyes closed, trying to pull out the arrow, but couldn't gather the strength, peter then leaned forward, wrapping his hands around the arrow, pulling it out effortlessly.

derek's eyes opened, glowing its golden color, growling at his uncle. "peter!"

"walk it off, come on, get up." peter urges.

"walk it off? i just got shot!" derek gaped at his uncle as he sat on the ground.

"and i saved you from getting an arrow to the throat, now, get up." peter insisted.