chapter twelve, dumbass

━━━⁠ ♡ ━━━

"you know? not many teenagers can say this, strolling through the woods in the middle of the night just to catch a clue on whether the new guy is who he says he is." aviva says from behind paige, keeping up with her as the two teenage girls walked pass a couple of trees.

"i'm trying to protect you." paige turns around to look at her.

aviva comfortingly placed her hands on paige's shoulders. "and, i love you for that."

aviva then heard a footstep getting closer to them, her dark brown eyes then looking over at paige. "...you hear that?"

paige then frowns, giving her best friend a ridiculously funny expression, seeing her picking up a piece of tree branch that was laying around. "seriously? vivi?"

aviva scoffs. "safety first."

"put that down." paige sighs out.

"no."

"what are you two doing here?" a voice questions, waving the flashlight around.

aviva and paige whose hands were on the branch was seen slipping, then flying out of their hands, ending up hitting someone in their head.

"oh my." paige nervously looks at the familiar man.

aviva turns on her shoes, her eyes widening, putting her hands over her mouth.

"hey..." aviva awkwardly trails off.

stiles' father, who's the deputy, looks over at the two. "you two spend way too much time here than the forest ranger."

"okay, come on, let's take you two home." deputy stilinski says with a sigh.

aviva's eyes them noticed a dark grey arrow that seemed to be lying around due to the flashlight.

"aviva? that means you too." stilinski says to the latina.

                     ━━━⁠ ♡ ━━━

ophelia carrington was seen escaping through a black car, her closing in the door to her parents car, the car was then seen driving off, ophelia standing in the parking a lot, then exhaling deeply.

the girl was then seen going to take a move out of the parking lot, to go into the school–––.

"ophelia carrington."

ophelia slowly turns around, her turning to see an unfamiliar blonde haired woman, her blue staring at her in confusion. "who in the hell are you?" the younger blonde rudely asks.

"you aren't a carrington, you do know that, right?" kate simply says.

"sorry? who are you?" ophelia squints her eyes at her.

"that's my aunt, but–––it's kind of true." henrik appears behind her.

ophelia swiftly turns around to look at the blue eyed boy. "what the hell?!"

"i'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you-." henrik quickly says.

ophelia scoffs, looking in between henrik and the woman she doesn't know. "you two are acting crazy and i'm leaving."

"just listen for a second." henrik says, taking a hold of her hand.

"henrik..." kate stopped him, causing him to let go of the blonde's hand.

ophelia scoffs, strangely looking at him, then quickly walking away.

"well, what are we going to do?" henrik then sighs out. "if she tells anyone at school-."