chapter twenty eight, so sick

━━━⁠ ♡ ━━━

at the mccall's household at night time, the front door was seen slightly being opened, a small squeaking noise being heard, a pair of feet stumbling through the dark, drunkenly closing the door.

"oh, great, you're here–––and you're drunk." melissa tiredly sighs out. "why the hell are you even here anymore? we're divorced, remember? which means you can't come around anymore."

"i'm here to see my kids, melissa." raphael gave her an annoyed look.

"i don't think that's a good idea." melissa says.

"i'm here to see my daughter, you might have her, but, she's my daughter too, she'll want to see me." raphael says.

melissa then remembers what happened that night, giving him a stern glare. "i don't think that's a good idea."

"you'll want her to see me, even after her..." raphael trails off, him then slightly shaking his head. "i don't even know what he is to her."

melissa confusingly but impatiently looks at him. "...camden? what does camden have to do with this?"

"i may have had a run with the one that's corrupting our daughter's mind, i mean, when he wasn't here at least she wasn't that rebellious." raphael states.

"...so, camden fought with you? and you let him beat you? guess, i didn't make the wrong decision." melissa smiles, taunting him, raphael giving her a glare.

"woah! you're not going up to there, not after what you did to her." melissa grabbed onto the back of his shirt, pulling him back.

"and her little companion took his revenge, i need to talk to my daughter." raphael pulls away.

"raphael, it really doesn't matter, but, aviva didn't tell me anything, you wanna play you have this perfect relationship and think she broke it, but, the sad part is that you're the one that did." melissa says.

rahael's expression dropped, melissa scoffing at him, then smiling at him. "the enjoyment you're giving me with that look of humiliation is incredible."

"but, what i need from you, is to leave." melissa sternly says.

"no, not until you let me meet my daughter." raphael stubbornly says.

"raphael, no." melissa shoved him back.

a ten year old scott mccall was coming down the stairs, him frowning as he heard then arguing, him then ending up where they were.

"what are you doing?" scott asks, looking at his father.

raphael angrily grabbed onto scott's little wrist and shoved him down the stairs, the younger mccall rolling down the stairs.

melissa not spearing her ex-husband a second glance, went towards her son who was unconscious, raphael staring at scott with guilt.

scott was seen coming around, him then slowly blinking his eyes open, looking at his worried mother in confusion. "what's wrong? why are you worried?"

melissa realized that scott couldn't remember anything, then sighs out, then looked over at raphael deciding this is the last time she'll have him in the house, she can't have him hurting them anymore.

                     ━━━⁠ ♡ ━━━

aviva mccall was seen sitting up on her bed, the next morning, her deciding to get ready for school.

a strange feeling overcame to the brunette, her feeling like something was building up beneath her throat, forcing their self to let out.

"oh god." aviva mumbles, a sickly expression on her face, her quickly getting up from the bed.