chapter thirteen, saved by a wolf

━━━⁠ ♡ ━━

out in the small town of beacon hills, the ray of sunshine lit around the town, it came to the mccall's house, then to the stilinski's house, then to the hale's house, then to the krasikeva's house, then to the argent's–––then there came a warehouse–––

the blue eyes of ophelia carrington was seen rolling, clearly annoyed, as she was seated on a chair, her putting her feet on a table next to her, kate argent raising a brow at her, the younger blonde carelessly looking at her. "you kidnapped me, i could at least be able to make myself comfortable."

henrik argent was seen throwing a bunch of weapons on a table, ophelia looking over at him.

"do you recognize me?" kate guided her attention from her nephew.

ophelia frowns, her then slowly nodding with a smile, kate sighing out in relief. "yeah." ophelia then angrily smiles. "you're the crazy lady that kidnapped me–––along with your insane nephew."

kate sighs out, frustratedly looking at her.

henrik then went towards ophelia, slamming his hands on the table, ophelia smiling at him smugly, thinking he was trying to scare her, henrik then lifted the sleeve off his wrist, showing the two arrows crossing together. "how can you see this?"

"i don't know, henrik, maybe 'cause i have two eyes and i put them to use." ophelia rolls her irritably glaring at him.

"well–––you see, sweetheart, it's very simple, the name you're carrying isn't you real name." kate smirks.

ophelia scoffs, finding it unbelievable, her then looking over at the blonde woman then at henrik, who seemed confused as he looked at his aunt.

"yeah...well, this has been informative, and i'm leaving." ophelia faked a smile, then getting up to leave.

as ophelia had left, henrik looks over at his aunt. "what does that even mean? is this one of your tricks or something?"

"no tricks, henrik." kate smirks, looking at the doorway.

"okay, well–––how'd you know that she isn't who she think she is?" henrik confusingly asks.

"i know." kate smirks.

henrik sighs out. "you're not even going to tell, are you? you're just going to make me work for it-." henrik was saying, but then cuts his self off, then looking at her as if realizing something. "you know her–––like, really know her?"

kate smirks, knowing that he knows what she knows. "that's why you're my favorite nephew."

                     ━━━⁠ ♡ ━━━

"you stayed out all night–––you could've at least called, ophelia." mr. carrington says as he was standing by the staircase that same morning.

ophelia had her bag in her hands, hooking it over her shoulder, her standing in front of the door, going to turn the knob, but as her hands touched the knob, she heard her father's voice.

ophelia's head hanging low, her shutting her eyes, a frustrated look on her face, her then faking a smile, turning to look at the man whom she had trusted her entire life. "you mean, eiza?"

mr. carrington's face dropped, a stone cold look on his face. "how do you know-."

"maybe, the only person that has my best interest decided to tell me the truth." ophelia smiles angrily.

"maybe, you should sit down, let me ex-explain everything to you." mr. carrington tries to say.

"no, you lied to me!" ophelia exclaims, her feeling angry and hurt.