chapter forty four, the bossy, the naive

━━━ ♡ ━━━

aviva mccall was walking down the empty road, her grey shirt lightly lifted, her having her cream sweater off, tying the area that was bleeding, to temporarily stop the bleeding.

aviva softly winced as she tightened it, the material grazing across her skin, beads of sweat formed on her forehead, her eyes tightly shutting then reopening, revealing a weak look in her eyes, heavy breaths escaping her.

a car was then seen driving towards her, slowing down as it reached her.

aviva then turns around, her eyes glancing at the vehicle, then looking at the driver of the car.

peter then looks at the girl, giving her a look as if telling her to get into the car, aviva with a pained expression, just stares at him, whilst her hand was gently placed on her sweater that covered her bleeding stomach.

                    ━━━ ♡ ━━━

"why do you even care anyways?" kate scoffs, looking at her nephew.

"wh-why? are you really asking me that? kate! you can't go around randomly stabbing anyone!" henrik gave her a look of disbelief.

"no, but, we can ruin someone's high school life, making them live a nightmare, all because of their jealousy? all because some little girl destroyed their heart." kate scoffs, a smirk appearing on her face.

henrik's jaw clenched at her words, his tongue poking at his cheek in annoyance. "she doesn't know and she doesn't need to know."

"you're an argent." kate smirks.

"i figured, since it's my last name." henrik says in an obvious tone.

"you know exactly how to avenge your humiliation, jealousy can horrible, isn't it?" kate smirks.

henrik then shrugs. "yeah, well, it doesn't matter, since she hates me now."

"imagine if she gets to know that you're the one that caused all this." kate smirks.

"and imagine what's going to happen if she finds out that she was forced to forget almost a whole year of her life, which clearly includes camden." henrik retorts.

"which by the way, is derek's fault." henrik says.

"play field? you really think she'll like you still after finding out what you did?" kate raised a brow.

"get out of my room!" henrik angrily shouts.

kate looks around the room, scoffing lightly. "...this is my room, nephew."

henrik huffs. "i-i'm leaving." him then walking away, clearly embarrassed.

                    ━━━ ♡ ━━━

peter hale was driving the car through the empty roads, him glancing at aviva from time to time as he felt like she was staring at him for the whole ride.

"i know i'm a perfect ten, but, i'm trying to drive, little mccall." peter cockily says.

aviva didn't say anything, instead she kept staring at him.

peter sighs out, looking at her. "why are you looking at me as if it's my fault?"

aviva just stares at him, peter sighing out, him mumbling reluctantly, whilst looking at the road. "...you're probably right."

"i got myself stabbed for you!" aviva fiercely stares at him.

peter smiles, tapping her gently on her face. "and that's a true friend." peter noticed that aviva wasn't in the mood, and awkwardly grunts. "...and you're in no mood for that..."