chapter thirty three, forever always

━━━⁠ ♡ ━━━

walking through the woods at night, aviva mccall was seen walking pass a couple of trees, her shoving her hands in her grey sweater's pocket.

"explain to me why you two decided to drag me out here at night." aviva looks over at stiles and scott.

"it wasn't my idea!" scott says in a high voice.

stiles' eyes lit up. "there was a murder! a body all slashed, female, by the way."

aviva gave stiles a look. "...and that triggers your excitement?"

"wolf...?" scott whispers.

aviva flickers her eyes at scott, her eyes showing that she believes him, because she knows about them, but then became confused.

why would a werewolf slash someone violently?

who could it possibly be?

while aviva was in her own little world, stiles was arguing with scott about telling that wolves doesn't exist, not in this town anyways.

"aviva? can we go home now?" scott nervously asks, grabbing onto her hand, his dark brown eyes that matched his sister's own, glanced at something in front of them.

aviva then glanced at the thing in front of her, her eyes smiling at the young coyote. "oh! it's the baby coyote i saw that night!"

aviva then slipped away from scott, her going to the baby coyote with a smile, making scott uncomfortable.

aviva crouched down, touching the creature's head, her purring softly. "i'm gonna name you–––MAL!"

"aviva." scott nervously mumbles.

the baby coyote softly growls in a threatening way at the younger latino, making him jump back, blinking its eyes at her.

"ugh, i really hate coyotes, you know? they always sound like they're mauling some helpless animal, baby or adult." stiles expressed his distaste.

aviva sighs out, looking at the ten year old stilinski. "come on..."

whilst aviva's back was turn, the baby coyote flickers its eyes at the stilinski, glowing a bright blue color, making him yelp.

"aviva...!" scott uncomfortably says.

aviva rolls her eyes, not understanding their attitude to the baby coyote, aviva then looks at the coyote with a soft smile. "you're so cute."

"aviva!" scott whines.

scott then grabbed onto her hand, forcing her to get up, aviva groaning at him. "fine, fine, i'm coming!"

the three then ended up far away from where they were, the baby coyote looking at them, more specifically at the latina.

"fine, we'll be going home." aviva sighs out.

"that coyote's eyes are blue!" stiles freaked. "awesome!" stiles happily says.

"stiles-." aviva was saying, but then didn't feel her baby brother.

scott had stopped walking, his dark brown eyes then looking across the woods, seeing a bright red glowing color, him yelping in fright.

"scott, what are you doing back here?" aviva confusingly asks, her then taking a hold of his hand, him tightly wrapping his hand in hers.

                     ━━━⁠ ♡ ━━━

"why were you roaming through the woods again?" deputy stilinski asks his son as they were home. "and you dragged scott once again?"