-[ʀᴇɪɴᴄᴀʀɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ- ᴀʟʙᴇᴅᴏ]-

[𝙵][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻6

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙾𝚕𝚐𝚊𝟾𝟺𝟾𝟾𝟶

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The scratches on paper and the sounds of confusion. "Just one more test..." He breathes out softly. Waiting for a response from the dead body. Nothing. Albedo heavily breathes out and watches it, motionless and not breathing. Suddenly, a small twitch on her finger catches his attention. "Y/N... Y/N?!" He quickly runs back to you, shaking your delicate body as softly as he can. You've never seen him this animated before.

You weren't exactly alive but you weren't exactly dead. On the border of life maybe? He watched your eyes flick open, looking around. Your body is lying down on a bed in Dragonspine. You spoke, "Where..." Albedo quickly jumps to your side and interrupts you. "Y/N, YOU'RE ALIVE." He grips your hand softly. "I'm so glad..." A glow in his eyes softly flickered. "I managed to resurrect you..." His hand reaches for your face and caresses it softly. You look startled, "you resurrected me?" You quickly sit up and look at his glowing eyes, the snow falling in the distance, the torches crackling. He nods and lets you stand up. "See if you can walk..." 

You start walking, not perfectly, but you were still walking. He smiles at you. "I'm so glad..." Genuine feelings glow in his eyes, staring at you, waiting for a response. "I don't even remember what or how..."

"That doesn't matter... let's just enjoy this." He returns to his quiet but loving self, his hand softly wrapped around yours. The silence was enjoyable, just the two of you.  You didn't even know what happened or how you got to where you were, but you just sat there. Waiting for nothing. Just enjoying the moment.

The snowfall was like fairies dancing. It was pretty much perfect. 

"I'll protect you forever, Y/N... I love you..."

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

erm... ik its very short... and rushed. erm. Sorry. I barely write on the short break hahaha. Anyways I'll be writing again soon maybe. Sorrrrrrr. 😭😭😭