-[ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ- ᴀʟʙᴇᴅᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟹8...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

Shivering under the snow, the dark sky felt like it would collapse onto you. It was going to be the end. More snow rained down on you. Your leg felt increasingly numb as you struggled to get out of the pile of snow you were in . Reaching your hand for nothing. 

Blackout.

It was warm. Were you dead? What just happened? A calming voice spoke, "Are you alright? You passed out in the middle of a blizzard." Your memories started flooding back to you. "I passed out, didn't I ?" his blond hair bounced up and down as he nodded. "You should rest, you almost died." You take notice of a blanket covering you and grip it tighter. "Yeah... thank you for saving me." He nods in response again.

He walks away. Now you had the chance to observe your location. Where were you even? You didn't know Dragonspine well so you had no idea this place existed. The soft glow of the torches were comforting- in a way. Your eyes noticed shelves of kinds of potions. "What are those?" He quickly turns around to address your question. "Ah... you don't need to know what they are..." He turns back to what he was doing. 

With your bit of strength, you stand up, the blanket falling to the floor. Coming back to your senses to actually admire the scenery. "Woah... nice view you have here..." you hear him scoff slightly, "I mean, I guess I do." he comes walking to you, "I forgot to mention, my name is Albedo, the chief alchemist." You smile at him, "Nice to meet you, Albedo. I'm Y/N. .." 

"Should we head to Mondstadt so you don't get too sick?" There was true concern in his voice this time. "Yeah, sure... that would be good" You smile at him, but his face was thinking again, "Ah, but, you're still recovering your strength... or are you fine?" 

"I'm fine, let's go."

***

The liveliness of Mondstadt welcomed you once again. Your body had warmed up and Albedo was calmly walking next to you. "Well, here we are. I actually need to gather some things. I assume you know the city well?" You stop walking to face him. "Yeah, I'm pretty familiar. You can go." He nods and walks off, you thank him again. 

What now? What to do? All you could think about now was Albedo. As all cliche stories go, from the short time you've been with him made you develop a small liking. As stupid as you thought it was you find yourself thinking more and more about him.

Next thing you know, there's a sound of footsteps nearing 

"I'm back."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

I am actually going to curl up and cry this oneshot is so shit i am very dearly sorry. I didn't really think it through that much so that's why its bad. I'll try to make it up to you by posting an actual good one. Sorry again.