-[ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ- ᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟹5...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

His sharp gaze hit you from across the room, the silence of the Library seeming to get louder by the second. You softly put down your book and head towards him, wondering why he was looking at you. Alhaitham was not the type of person to do things like that. As you near him, you can see him sigh and get up to greet you. "Sorry for that.." he straight up says to your face. You let out a slight 'huh?'

You haven't even said hi yet but he's apologising for something. "Sorry for staring at you." His face seems the same, bland and frowning slightly. "Oh, so you were looking at me." You scratch your head, smiling slightly. It seemed extremely awkward after, it was really unlikely unless he wanted to say something else.

"Alhaitham, really, what is it?" You put a hand on your hip. "It's nothing, go back to reading." He gestures for you to go, already making his way to sit back down. Well, now you know he had something to say and everyone knows if someone says something and then says 'never mind' you won't just forget it. So as the annoying self you are, you continue to bother him. "Just tell me, you can't just leave it like that."

He gives you an annoyed look and gestures for you to sit down with him. "What I meant to say is that..." He hands you a piece of paper with details of a place and a time. Was this an invitation to a date or something else? You were pretty confused why he couldn't have told you right there, but instead, he gave you a piece of paper to read off of. "Uh.. ok then." You stand up and head off back to your spot.

***

The day of the, what you called 'date.' Alhaitham was already sitting down at a table, dressed up better than he usually is. Your stupid self didn't even bother to think of what It was and slapped on some random pieces of clothing you found in your wardrobe. "Hey, Alhaitham." You find a seat across from him. "So why exactly did you call me out here?" You look at his face, his hands surprisingly absent of a book. Maybe this was important after all? 

"I want you." He says bluntly, his face not even fazed. "You what?" You pretend that you didn't hear him, but for the sake of it you made him say it again. "I want you." He says again, his arms are now crossed, his eyes striking you like daggers. You raise an eyebrow at him, opening your mouth to speak but then closing it. "Why though." You answer him back bluntly to match his mood, you say this with a face holding back a smile. "Why? I don't really think I need to answer that." 

You literally couldn't hold your laughter back anymore. Confused, Alhaitham stared at you, his bland turning into a slight embarrassment. You have never in your life seen this side of him. It was crazy. "Alhaithm are you... blushing?" The thought made you want to laugh even more, it did feel a bit mean to laugh at him though so you stopped yourself. "You really like me then?" You see a faint glow in his eyes, "yeah." 

You flash him a happy smile.

"I do too."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

That was like pretty mid and felt really ooc. Rip. Enjoy ig.