-[ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ- ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸6...

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚢

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

You sign as you hear the argument in front of you start, "Shut up or I'll murder you!" You hear Wanderer yell, "Oh? Good luck with that failure." Childe shouts back, "look comrade I'm just trying to start a conversation." He says through clenched teeth, "but do we really want this to escalate into an argument?" He crosses his arms at Wanderer. "Only because Y/N is here I'll stop." Wanderer rolls his eyes.

"Hey Y/N, can we go back to your place now?" Wanderer asks you, you've literally been out for 30 minutes but you understand where he's coming from. "Oh come on, you don't want Y/N to feel guilty that you're antisocial and- OW!" You shut him up by stepping on his foot. "It's fine we can go home." You get up slowly, sighing, grabbing all your things. "Also I forgot to ask, why did you tag along with us Childe?" You question his actions. "I only tagged along to see you, comrade." He winks at you but you roll your eyes at him. "Let's get home" 

***

You sigh as you fall on top of the bed, tired for absolutely no reason. Wanderer sits next to your head, "What do we do knowwwww?" Childe loudly says exactly like how a child would. You shrug. You turn to Wanderer, "I think I have an idea..." he thinks slowly. 

From the beginning, you already knew something would happen, like the two fighting till they literally were about to murder each other, or even fight over you for the most pleasuring moments.

***

Wanderer put his hat down, his face and his clothes a bit sweaty, Childe was lucky that all he needs to do is unbutton his shirt to cool down. They were both fighting over you, hot steamy kisses were placed all over your neck, face, and lips. You hear Wanderer growl, "they're mine, not yours." His voice a bit raspy, "no they aren't! They're mine, and mine alone!" They both plant more angry and aggressive kisses on you. You, gasping for breath we're enjoying this very much, though it was the last thing you expected from one of Wanderer's suggestions.

It was hot, the way they fought over you, the way they fought over for the taste of your lips, your face was very red at the thought and their actions. "Hey, Wanderer, Childe, maybe don't fight when you do this to m-" you're cut off by Childe's kisses, you can feel the weight of first Wanderer but now Childe is on top of you. "Your- crushing me!"

"Don't worry dear, we'll be softer"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Oh god im so sorry I rushed this, I literally wrote this when I was half asleep and had no other ideas. So sorry ('。_。`)