-[ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟ- ᴀʀʟᴇᴄᴄʜɪɴᴏ]-

[𝙼][🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟼2

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙻𝚎𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝙸𝚗𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

Her gaze hits you like a knife to the throat, she turns to look at you, and her red eyes flick to your worried gaze. The wind awkwardly rustled the leaves outside as the room went dead silent. You try to stay normal in front of her scary demeanour. 

"You what?" You gulp down the lump in your throat look at her and repeat it.
"I lo-"
"I know what you said. Just why?" You look at her confused but still as a rock.
"Because I do?" The room went silent, not even the wind was making any sound anymore. Your hands start to shake slightly as she approaches you. You already knew what she was going to say- either 'emotions are irrelevant in the House of the Hearth' or reject you in some way. But instead, she grabs your hand hard. You had no idea where you were going, but it was in the direction of her quarters. Another lump in your throat formed as she dragged you in a room and closed the door.

"You..." She throws you onto the wall her breath trickling down your neck as you shiver. Her soft lips meet your neck. She exhales softly intensely looking at your reddened face as she reached for your chin.

"Do you know how long I was waiting for this?" She spits out, her eyes gleaming with passion, the crosses glowing. 

"No..." You quietly reply as she continues to give you hickeys everywhere. A groan escapes your mouth. You felt so weak at that moment, being trapped under her chest as she gave you trails of hickeys. A low 'good' escaped her mouth as she started to throw you on her bed. 

"Take it off now." Her orders are so demanding but you still wanted it bad, your pulsing erection in your pants grew as you quickly unzipped your pants in haste. Arlecchino's slender hands stroked your throbbing cock, a smirk forming on her face as she starts undressing herself. Revealing her perfect skin to you. She breathes out softly and aligns herself with you. Her dripping hole wrapped around you. The warmth and wetness.

A loud moan escapes your mouth, as she continues to ride you. Her body dances over you so majestically. You had no idea there was such a horny side to her, it made you feel even more aroused. You a never thought you could break her outer layer- like a wall protecting her emotions like this. 

Suddenly the knot in your stomach builds, Arlecchino's eyes glaring at you intently as she sees you close to cumming. Her smirk widened as she jolts to a stop, just sitting on your cock.

"Are you edging?" Her low voice wasn't even raspy or phased by all the bouncing. You nod slowly as she takes your cock in deeper in her. A chuckle emits from her mouth.

"If you want to cum then beg for it." The string of words seemed to drip out of her mouth like honey.

"I'm waiting" Her voice was so demanding it made you feel so inferior to her- in this case it was a good thing though. Her eyes glared at you even more menacingly- still waiting for your answer.

"Please let me cum Arlecchino... I'll be a good boy..." you spit the words out hesitantly, your face going even redder than before she glares at you with approval

"That's a good boy." She starts bouncing again, your hips subconsciously thrusting upwards slowly. You start to cum. Arlecchino gets off of you and lets you cum everywhere, the smirk on her face appearing again as a bead of sweat falls behind your ear as you moan.

"We aren't done yet."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Bro idk how I feel bout this but enjoy LeSpanishInquisition I hope you enjoy!! (Not edited and wrote but tired me because it's currently 12am yippie)