-[ꜰᴜɴ ɴɪɢʜᴛ- ᴀʟʜᴀɪᴛʜᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴠᴇʜ]-

IMPORTANT NOTE: To start I am a very... er... toxic shipper and I do not ship Kavetham/Haikaveh and if you say something relating to them in the comments imma go wild and cry myself to sleep. Thank you!

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺7

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

It was a quiet night, the stars were out and the music was getting quieter as you walk away. The night seemed quite calming in fact. A familiar voice is heard from the distance. It was Alhaitham. You wave to him, noticing that he was surprisingly... drunk. "Alhaitham! Are you alright?" To his response, he turns dizzly and smiles. "I'm fine... I'm just heading home." His words seem quite slurred. "Let's get you home... Er... where is your home?" He nods, "just follow me." A few minutes pass and you reach the house. You see Alhaitham unlock the door with his key, he's greeted by Kaveh on the couch looking at something.

Kaveh looks at Alhaitham then you. "What is she doing here?" Kaveh seems shocked and gets up to quickly close the door. "Y/N PLEASE DO NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS!" He grips your arms tightly. "Why what's wrong?" You quickly respond, seeing his very... pleading face and tone. "No one can know that I live with Alhaitham, just... just don't tell anyone ok?" You watch Alhaitham take a seat on the couch.

While Kaveh was still gripping your arms, an idea popped into your mind. "Hey! How about we play some TCG?" They both look at you, you could see Kaveh's thinking face right up close and Alhaitham's slightly drunk face. "Sure." you hear from both of them, somehow simultaneously. Kaveh finally lets go of you and grabs the TCG cards in a nearby drawer. "Here, just take any deck."

All of you gather your decks and start playing. You start of first, pulling out a good move, they both get serious and the game increases in difficulty. The round lasts quite a while, Kaveh bringing out more drinks, all of you getting more drunk. Since you weren't drinking that much, you seemed- pretty sober. I

It was getting quite late, but you all still continued to play TCG until Alhaitham literally passed out and Kaveh resting on your lap. You started patting both of the handsome men on the head. Smiling and slightly kicking your legs up and down. 

It was fun to play TCG with them. Hopefully they'll remember what happened the day after.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Lmao that was so shit. And I haven't posted for so long because I'm on holidays and binge watching the Apothecary Diaries. We don't talk about that. Anyways I'm desperate for requests rn so I'm actually going to write bc I don't wanna disappoint the person who requested lmao. Alr, enjoy.