-[ᴇᴀʀ ᴘᴀᴛᴛɪɴɢ- ᴛɪɢʜɴᴀʀɪ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 31...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

You already know that Tighnari doesn't want people to touch his ears and this also counted for you. Every time you saw him, all you did was stare at his fluffy ears and all of those times, he caught you staring. 

"You know I'm not that stupid to not see you staring at them." His voice snaps you back to reality, kind of jumping in your seat. "A-ah, sorry about that.." You slowly speak, scratching the back of your neck. "If you really want to touch them you can just ask me, ok?" Tighnari's face is a little red at the side of his face. At his words you grew ecstatic, your eyes brightening. "Really? I can?" You ask him to make sure. He nods. Not even hesitant, you reach your hand to his ears, Tighnari's face like he's bracing for some kind of attack. You stop midway, "are you sure you're fine with it?" 

"If I said you could why wouldn't I be fine with it?" He speaks with a quiet voice. "Only if it makes you happy." He finishes, waiting for you to touch them already. You excitedly reach out to his fluffy ears and pat them. You see his face flinch at every touch. After you finished he sat there in relief, having a slight tint of pink wash on his face. "Well, now that's over.." He sighs to himself. standing up, heading towards his house.

"Tighnari! Where are you going?" You tug on his clothing as he stands up. "I'm going to... collect my thoughts-" You could tell he was obviously trying to get away from being manhandled even more. He sighs again, "Do I have to stay?" He turns to face you, the red on his face still there. You slowly let go of his shirt and smile. "I mean... if you need to." You realise his desperation to leave, but a great idea popped into your mind. Guilt tripping!! (haha, I don't do this 100%) You pull a sad face at him, looking down at your feet. His reaction- well- he walked off. "No wait, Tighnari, seriously, why do you need to go?" Guess that plan didn't work.

He stares you down once again. "Look, I-" He stops to think of what to say next, "I-I'm not used to you patting them and well... your pats are... good. Ahem, now... I'll be going now-" You grab his clothing again and pat his ears again, his face getting more red. "A-ah- Y/N" Tighnari's ears fall to the side as you pat them again. 

"Please, don't stop.."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Man, this oneshot is officially one of the most shittest and scuffed ones yet. ITS SO BAD I WAHEIFHWEIOSHDBNGIXKLBNXJC. sorry. Its the best I can do when I have no ideas and no motivation. Idk what to write next.