-[ꜰᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜱɪᴄᴋ- ʙᴀɪᴢʜᴜ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺𝟻

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The skies were clearer than ever, the happy bustle of Liyue was calming and the sun hit your face like a kiss. Though, you couldn't enjoy the clear skies, the sun and nature all because of the state you were in. In bed, coughing and dizzy. Why does it always seem like when it's a beautiful day you have to be down with some illness or cooped up inside to do some extra work? You couldn't answer the question.

A knock at the door. You immediately knew who it was. "Y/N? Are you in there?" A familiar voice greets you, "the door is unlocked, just come in." You quietly shout from your bed. From that, Baizhu walks in, Changsheng and Qiqi staring at your state. "We heard your request to check up on you." Changsheng speaks for Baizhu, extending the 's' in each word. Qiqi walks up to you, "Are you ok?" she shows concern for you, nodding in response. Baizhu starts to walk to the bed you were laying on. "How unfortunate to be inside on such a lovely day." He sits down on a nearby stool and inspects your condition.

His golden snake-like eyes stare you down, it almost felt like he was staring you down in... another way. You admire his long green hair, and you could probably count his eyelashes if you focused enough. He nods. About to say something, he notices your dazed face. "Are you done staring?" He chuckles softly, turning around to grab the medicine that Baizhu had already prepared. "Have this," he passes the mysterious liquid- probably mixed with herbs and other things to you, "if your symptoms persist then come find me. Ok?" He smiles and stands up. "Get better." You could hear Qiqi's quiet voice as she left.

Well, goddamn, you didn't know Baizhu actually looked that hot up close. You were honestly holding back the urge to ask him to stay a little in case you felt worse. "Fuck, what do I do." You curse under your breath while thinking of some magic plan for him to get closer to you. An idea pops into your head. "That's it." 

The next day, unfortunately, you felt better after taking the medicine Baizhu gave you. You step out of your bed, the sun blinding you. You start to walk to Bubu Pharmacy, heading towards the front register. "Can I see Dr Baizhu?" You ask without thinking what you would say to him if he came. "He's right there." Dr Baizhu now looks at you.

"Oh its you, Y/N, I trust you're feeling better." He smiles and walks up to you. "I feel better but..." But what? What would you say to lie? "...want you to do a little check maybe?" You're unsure voice made him look at you more. "You seem fine but alright." He makes you follow him, leading to a private room in the back. Just the two of you.

You didn't know if it felt awkward for him but you definitely did. You swallow a lump of spit. "You seem nervous, are you ok?" You nod. He gestures for you to come to the bed. With your extremely dirty mind, you could imagine another scene but with a different context. "Your face is red..." Finally he matches the dots. 

"Are you... turned on?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

HAHAH PART 2 SMUT MAYBE??? Uh anyways this isn't edited yehahee HOPE YOU ENJOY!!