-[ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛʟʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ- ʜᴇɪᴢᴏᴜ]-

[𝙶𝙽] [🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 7...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

Heizou and you were great partners, the mysteries you were told to solve were completed almost instantly. You both didn't know how you did it, you two were just great partners. But the other day, there was a case you couldn't solve. 

You stared at Heizou's confused face, "but I swear this was it..." his hand up to his face, "I mean, how are we wrong?" He looks at you, waiting for your reply. "I don't know, maybe we messed up somewhere before..." You say carefully, trying not to seem like your lying. "Maybe we should just start from the start and go on again from there." You innocently suggest rasing you arm to your neck. Heizou thinks for a moment, "Fine, lets get back to the start." He sighs. You both start walking.

This was the plan. Your great excuse to spend more time with him, to get to know him better. You really wanted to know who he was actually, the him when he isn't deep in concentration. But you kept on asking things about him, eventually you felt like he was catching on to what you were doing when you asked. "Who's your type?" "What do you like?" It sounded like you were getting obvious. 

"Y/N, why are you asking me these questions exactly?" He stops walking and faces you, your eyes trailing somewhere else. "I, um... I don't know." You try to say with a straight face, fidgeting with your fingers. You look back at him. His expression like he was bored. "I've been a detective for a long time, and you give me a straight up lie." He gets closer, to your ear.  Without concent from your body, you start to get embarrassed, not because he found out you were lying but because Heizou and you were centimeters apart. "Y/N, whats up hm?" 

Right at that moment you had to push him away. Even though you did enjoy his company with close proximity, it would be mean of you to assume he likes you back. "Look, Heizou, I know you're smart and all but-" 

"Its fine, I already know." 

Of couse he knew, as Heizou being a detective and all the cases you solved together, he got time to view your actions whenever you lied, flustered, all those things. "Heizou-" He stops you, and puts his finger to your lip. "I love you too." He wispers softly into your ear. You cover your face with your hand. Heizou laughing slightly, softly grabbing your wrist from your face. His face was smug, his face millimeters away. 

"Y/N, you don't need to hide it~" His voice deeper than before. "H-heizou, you're kind of clo-" He cuts you off with his quick lips. His tounge slid into your mouth. Stopping and starting, trying to gasp for air between his kisses. "I didn't know you could do this well." You say softly, his arm still around your waist while you both pant. "It was good wasn't it?" he asks you. "Mh, yes it was." You laugh under your breath. 

"By the way, I lied." You quicky say. "I know you were, I was only following along with your plan. If you want to spend time with me, just say so." He smirks at you, starting to walk again.

To his private headquarters.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*