-[ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛꜱ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ꜱɪᴄᴋ?- ᴛɪɢʜɴᴀʀɪ]-

[𝙶𝙽][◼️]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 13...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

Gandharva village never got boring. Or you just didn't want to leave. Tighnari was always so friendly it made you never want to leave. His heartwarming kindness towards you was something that you could always look foward to everyday.

But that changed quite suddenly. 

"He only said he was going for some herbs for this new medicine he was trying to make." Collei exclaims. "How did he end up like this..." You try and hold back tears, looking at his condition. "Tighnari, please be ok." You whisper in his ears and reach for his hand. There was literally no other good doctor besides him. If the doctors treat the patients who treat the doctors? You were really worried, not knowing what to do. "I-I'm going to be *cough* ok, Y/N" He squeezes my hand, "Don't forget my promise."

"Hey, Y/N..." Tighnari touches your shoulder to make you turn around, "I just want to make something clear with you." He continues. "And whats that?.." You prepare for what he is going to say next. 

"I promise to never leave your side."

You looked at him and laughed. "Oh, Tighnari, I know you'll never leave me. We are the best of buddies aren't we." You pull him into a hug as he laughs too. 

He lied or you thought wrong.

He was going to die, and there was nothing that could stop his fate. Though you still begged for his survival. Tears now flowing out of your eyes, hitting Tighnari's ears. "Y-Y/N, I'm going to be ok." You sit up. "N-no! You're not! You-. I-" You start to cry even more, Collei trying to comfort you in this time of dispair. It was no use. Your bestest friend, the closest person to you, your... lover, he was really going to die. 

You walk outside, "Dendro Archon, Lesser Lord Kusinali, Nahida, if you can hear me. Please, PLEASE keep this life-changing man alive." You yell so all of the village could hear. Crying the words out, making your tears rush out more. You break down, head to your knees. "Tighnari, please live." 

***

The silent few minutes past, Tighnari lying on the bed in front of you. His pulse gone. Why did it have to end like this? Why did this world have to be so cruel? None of these questions you could answer. You stare at the lifeless body, starting to tear up again. Trying to hope for some kind of impossible miracle to happen. "T-Tighnari why?" You cry out, waiting for the loneliness to consume you whole.

There should be a limit to how much you cry in a day, and you would have certainly gone over that limit already.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Damn this was actually difficult for me to write. It seemed rly sad to me.