-[ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ- ꜰʀᴇᴍɪɴᴇᴛ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟼1

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎_𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

"Do you want to go diving with me, Y/N?" Freminet peeps around the corner of your room, looking at you sit at your table as you read something. You might as well consider it because you were so damn bored. "Sure, lemme get ready." You smile at him as he nods and slowly walks away. You jump up from your spot and quickly get ready, looking at the brilliant water waiting for you and Freminet.

A few moments later, you quickly approach him at the aquabus station, ready to take off to the waters. The sun's rays hit your skin as the aquabus began to move outside of the shade. Freminet looks at you with a smile, "I hope we get to see some cool things today." you nod back at him, looking down at the waters below. Soon you reached your location. "Let's go, Freminet!"

You jump into the water, your gear already on. Fish swim by, and bubbles float to the wavy surface, rocking softly. The clear water danced as you and Freminet were sheltered from the wind. It was so peaceful and quiet, it was like you weren't even in real life right now. Freminet shoots you a cute smile, as he plays with the fish swimming by.
"Y/N, I'm going to dive again, wait here." He quickly swims out of the water watching your smile widen as you nod, "Ok!" You don't look at him swim off but instead admire the water. It was crystal clear and it was perfect. Your eyes gleamed with admiration.

A few minutes had passed and you didn't know where Freminet went, you weren't that worried because you trusted his ability to swim and get out of problems properly. Little did you know, he was still in the water and never actually got out. Another smile spread on his face as he watched your confusion, hiding behind the ocean's greenery. 

You take a swim around the area looking at the cute fish pecking at your face. A chuckle emits from your mouth as you see the colours from the sky soak into the sea. You were still in awe of the view in front of you. You look around to see Freminet swimming back to you with a huge smile on his face.

"Y/N, you're so pretty..."

Ik its a lil short but I'm too busy making songs gelp I'm sorry 😭😭😭