-[ᴏᴜᴛꜱɪᴅᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ- ɴᴇᴜᴠɪʟʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺3

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙴𝙳𝙵𝙴𝚃𝚄𝚂

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The calming night of Fontaine. The night ambience made you want to stay in place forever, looking at the stars, the sky, the water. It was a perfect moment in time. You walk next to the railing, admiring the night. A familiar white and blue-haired man caught your eye. It was the Chief Justice, Neuvillette. Was he doing the same as you were? Not only you, but he started staring back at you. Did he notice you looking at him?

Neuvillette slowly approaches in a formal manner, maybe he was looking at something else, surely you weren't that important to get his attention. As soon as you know it, he's right in front of you. "I noticed you were staring at me, is there anything the matter?" His voice was more soothing as the night ambience. "I just noticed you. You don't really do this do you?" You see him a little confused at your question, "Do what?" His confused face was kinda cute...?

You get a little distracted by his cute nature and you take a while to respond. "Huh... Oh yeah! Having walks like this, you don't walk like this often do you?" He nods at your delayed response, ignoring it fully. "Ah, yes, I don't do this often, I didn't have any trials today so I decided it was a good time for it, knowing the city at night is quite... calming." He stands next to you, placing his arm on the railing. 

You both sit there in silence, just enjoying each other's company, the city lights, the night. A few more moments pass in the calming silence. "Shall we walk?" He turns towards you, his hand twitching like it was trying to reach out to you. "Sure." You follow him to the middle of the city, passing through the Vasasri Passage. The mesmerising rotating orb at night looked really beautiful. It's soft lights illuminating the night. "I didn't know it was so beautiful at night," Neuvillette whispers from under his breath. 

You both continue along. You take a look at his tall figure, his long hair dancing with the wind as he walks. You follow behind him, and as soon as you knew it he turned to look at you, just to check. You eventually come to a stop. You were both able to look up in the sky. The twinkling beauties in the sky made you focus your attention on only that.

"It was nice walking with you..." He looks perplexed, "Ah, I'm so sorry, I didn't get your name." Neuvillette stares at you, "I'm Y/N." He nods and turns back to the darkened sky. "Yes, it was nice walking with you, Y/N" He smiles, "It was fun walking with you too Neuvillette."

Something caught your eye in the sky, it was a shooting star.

'I wish I could spend more time with Neuvillette..'

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

I IFNSIEHD IT I FINISHED IT HAVE A NICE TIME!! ENJOY!! I PUBLISHED THIS AS SOON AS I HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE AHHAHA. btw not edited.