-[ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴀᴠɪᴏʀ- ᴋᴀᴢᴜʜᴀ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺2...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

Another dull day passed, and you sighed in tiredness as the last ship entered the dock. People rush over to talk the contents off the boat. Following the small crowd, you help gather things. You were so tired and bored you were probably about to pass out. Another step or movement would probably make you collapse in tiredness. Another step, and the plank connecting the ship to land felt like it was getting narrow by the second. Another step, and you misstep. Falling headfirst into the cold and scary-looking water.

***

A friendly and worried face welcomed you when you woke up. You inspect your surroundings, feeling the soft bed beneath you. Someone bent over to see if you were alright. A red strand in his hair caught your attention. All the memories start flooding into your mind. "Wait, I fell into the water right?" You say in realisation, you could see his face nodding. "Are you alright though?" His voice soothes you. "I think I am... just a little tired still." He nods and smiles, "Almost forgot to mention but, I'm Kazuha." 

"I'm Y/N" You answer him almost immediately. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Y/N" You start to sit up, already wanting to get going again. "Wait, are you sure you're alright to go?" He slightly sits up to stop you. You nod in response, "I should be fine, don't worry." You sit up but fail to stand correctly and stumble slightly. "You aren't, stay here." He grabs your arm and helps you back onto the bed. "Thanks..." You give him a smile. His warm touch lingers on your arm.

Another minute passes and the quiet ambience is peaceful, but the quietness between you is a little awkward. You see him fiddling with a leaf. "Do you want me to play you a tune? I've been working on it." He gestures his body towards to you. "Yeah, I wanna hear it." 

A tune emitted from the leaf, a calming tune. For a moment you completely forgot what had happened, you were just there in the moment. You sat there, probably looking stupidly amazed. "Can I try? I mean, if you allow me to." You give him some sort of pleading look. "If you really want to, here." He passes you the leaf that he played on, you start to play it and it doesn't make a sound, obviously you aren't skilled at playing the leaf. 

A sudden thought went through your mind.

"Wasn't that an indirect kiss?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

I was so unmotivated so please don't blame me!! Actually blame me because it was shit but. Yes. I'll move onto the Neuvi oneshot someone requested!!