-[ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏᴍʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ- ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 19...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

A nice stroll in Liyue was calming, the wonderful breeze and greenery put you at peace. Nothing loud to disturb you peace. 

"Hey! Comrade!" You spoke to soon. You sighed and turned around to the face you were expecting. "What is it?" You lazily ask him, your eyes shrunk at his presence. "Why do you looks to annoyed at me?" He questions you, tapping you on the head, his face puzzled in a joking way. "No, it's just that you disturbed my peaceful walk." You fuse your lips together to enhance your anger. "Ah- sorry, may I walk with you?" He bravely asks you after you being angry.

"Oh, alright, just don't be annoying." You stare him in the eyes, waiting for his shock. "Hah, Y/N, you don't have to try and be intimidating." You stare somewhere else but his face. Already feeling a little bit flushed about him seeing through you once again.

You thought Childe was pretty annoying, but deep inside, that was just your act. Instead you really did have strong emotional feelings. Romantic feelings. You couldn't help but be amazed by his strength, beauty, mostly everything. He did tell you about him being in the Fatui, still after he told you that, you were fine with it, your feeling stayed the same.

A few minutes past, both deep in conversation. You both kept on walking along the path, soon getting lost in the grass. You looked around. "I think we may be lost" You nervously say, "I've never been to this part of Liyue before... I think I got carried away talking to you." You slowly finish. "It should be fine, I'm quite familiar of these parts, though it is dangerous. There are a lot of hilichurls, they could hurt you." You sense the tiniest bit of worry in his voice. 

He looks around, being aware of your surroundings, walking slowly behind him as you take one step at a time. Scared since you didn't have a vision. You both ended by near a hilichurl camp, scared for your life, you ran. "Hey! Y/N, don't run away! You might get into danger!" Childe half yells half whispers at you. Even though you were scared of the consequences, you still ran. How stupid you thought you were. You were probably going to die now, run into a big lawachurl and get crushed. Shaking your head, you stopped to hear footsteps behind you. 

"YAYA IKA, YAYA IKA!" You heard hoarse voices yell. "Stay back Y/N, I don't want you to be hurt." Childe summons his weapon, slashing them in a hot way. You watched his hair bounce as he slayed the hilichurls. The water off his weapon getting you wet a little. Still in shock, you still focused on him, and him only. 

"Hey Y/N? Are you hurt?" You hear a voice, "Y/NNNN?" You come back to Earth, "H-huh! Oh- yeah! I'm ok, what about you?" You feel embarrassed of your daydreaming. Childe starts to laugh. "Y/N, what made you so lost in thought!" He laughs a bit more, "it was totally me wasn't it?" He jokes around, not knowing that you actually were.

"I-I was..." you whisper so he couldn't hear. "What was that?" Childe says, tilting his head playfully to the side."I was thinking about you!" You swore you said it pretty loud that nearby travellers could hear. Childe playful smile turned into a smirk. "And why we're you thinking about me, hm?" His voice being questionably low.

"Maybe you were thinking that we could be more than comrades?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Rip this not that good. And I lied yesterday (about saying I'll post another oneshot)

Also 'yaya ika' means humans bad people

(Yaya- humans, ika- bad people)