-[ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢ- ʟʏɴᴇʏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟼𝟶

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚃𝚒𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝟷

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The beautiful flashing lights dragged everyone's attention to the stage, it was the moment everyone had been waiting for. To see the amazing Lyney and Lynette. You couldn't help but stare so intently at the tricks and maybe a little bit at Lyney. You stared and analyzed every single part of... Lyney that you lost track of time. It was almost time for their specific trick asking for a volunteer. You hoped so much it was you.

"Seat 139?" He calls out, the lights flashing onto the person next to you. You sigh in disappointment and turn to the seat next to you. You had paid so much attention to the tricks and Lyney that you didn't even realise there wasn't anyone sitting next to you. You sat there in silence still looking at Lyney without even realising what was happening. "Oh is there no one sitting there? Then why don't you come up?" The light positioned onto you, the eyes of people staring at you like daggers- the pressure was real. Why was it you out all the people in the crowd? 

Lyney helps you onto stage, moving his mic out the way. "You really enjoy our shows don't you?" He smirks waiting for a response. You nod immediately, "uh- yeah I try to figure out how your tricks work..." You smile back at him. "Seems like you're having a hard time?" He walks over to the area you were meant to stand. "I mean.. besides that... why did you choose me?" You murmur, looking at your feet awkwardly. "Well, you were staring at me very intently." Your ears go slightly red. "Well wasn't everyone staring at you..?" You quickly defend yourself, a smirk spread across his cute face, looking like he was waiting for this moment.

"Everyone was watching the trick, not me."

'Oh. Shit.' You were about to melt on the spot right in that moment on stage in front of everyone. You were actually done. You felt his breath when he laughed as he prepped you for the trick. "I know when someone likes me." He gives you one last glance before returning his mic to his mouth. 

"Alright everyone, are you ready for the last trick of this performance?" The crowd roars back at him. "So, I'm going to go into this box..." The lights flash onto a box in the audience. "And... Y/N here will teleport into the box I'm standing in!" The crowd is intrigued. "Now, all I want you to do... is count down from 10!" He runs into the box asking them to count down."

"10!"
                                                                                                                                                  "9!"
                                                             "8!"
                                                                                                               "7!"
                                    "6!"
                                                                          "5!"
                                                                                                                                             "4!"
                              "3!"
                                                                                                                   "2!"
                                                                                  "1!"

You didn't know what was going to happen to you, the inside of the box started moving quite quickly... underground it seemed. A few more seconds and you heard the crowd again. "And here she is!!!" The door swings open and the lights are on you again.

You stood there with astonishment. You knew what had just happened but you were too amazed to say anything. Lyney ran up to you and helped you out of the box, Lynette coming as well. They both grabbed your hands and pulled them up into the sky. The crowd clapped and yelled.

It was like you were apart of this group.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

not edited but ENJOYY!!!! UHH I POSTED THIS IN CLASS AGAIN HELP.