-[ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ- ᴡʀɪᴏᴛʜᴇꜱʟᴇʏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺1

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎_𝚌𝚡𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚐𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚊_𝙿𝚒𝚘

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The dark and gloomy place of the Fortress of Meropide scared you. The eerie atmosphere made your skin crawl. But, you had a goal here, to meet him. The Duke. Wriothesley. You knew you were never going to get a chance, as a... prisoner here. The person who gave you a tour left, you thank him. Thinking up a plan in the dormitories.

It was the next day already, and you started to head to the production area. Soon after you get your welfare meal. A black-haired man caught your eye. Was it him. It was him. You quickly get out of your seat and walk up to him. "Wrio-, Duk-, Sir!" He gives you some kind of stare. "Hm, you must be the new person..." He seems quiet for a moment while he observes you. You nod. "Yeah, I really admire you. I just wanted to say that." His face seemed amused. "Well, thanks..." He smiles and continues to walk off into his office. 

Now what? That interaction wasn't even enough for you. You really wanted more... 

The next few days felt quick. All you wanted to do was see his... never mind. You start to head towards his office, and while passing, people were... whispering about you. 'Aren't they the one who went up to the Duke straight away? Didn't people say that he was thinking about them the whole past few days?' He was thinking of you for the past few days...

Without hesitation, you quickly walk into his office. "Who is it?" You walk up the stairs to meet him, putting his cup of tea down. "It's you... again... what brings you here?" You notice the actual interest on his face. "Uh... I heard that you were thinking about me." You start the conversation off... interestingly... "Oh... I didn't know that people... knew that." He gives you an awkward smile. A slightly perplexed look was on his face. He stands up and comes to walk over to you.

The proximity of him and you was closing in. He gives a small smirk. "I mean, they were right..." His hand was now holding your chin. "This feels improper for only meeting you twice, is this fine?" He smiles, letting your chin go. Reaching back for a sip of his tea.

"Maybe you could... replace my tea?" 

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

I am currently writing this at 12am please do not blame me for writing RANDOM ASS SHIT. also there's your um.. request. iT SUCKS IM SORRY.once again. I will try to update quicker!!!!