-[ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ- ʟʏɴᴇʏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻4

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

A long sigh escapes your mouth, it was finally time to relax. The week before was pretty busy, it tired you out so much. The amount of 12am bedtimes started to get to you. You let out a groan a flop back into bed. A thought flashes in your mind. 'I wonder what Lyney's doing today...' You quickly get up, reaching for your water on the bedside. You might as well go for a walk to wake you up, the heat would probably wake you up- or make you want to sleep more.

One step outside and the sun started attacking your skin. It was absolutely scorching. You start to walk along the side walk, making your off the path and onto the greenery. Your attention turns to the bush nearby, noises of a familiar voice dragged you to it. You approach it, peeking through the trees. It was Lyney, practising for his... combat? You see he put some magic tricks into it. You chuckle maybe a bit too loudly. He quickly stops and turns his face to you. "Oh? Who's watching my practising?" He teases you while gesturing you to come over.

Your face is slightly red as you walk over to him, seeing slight fire patches on the floor. He quickly puts it out and invites you to sit down to watch. "Just watch out! I might catch you on fire. (But I don't need to because you're already hot.)" You nod and ignore the cheeky glare in his eyes, what was he planning? You just had to sit and watch.

Fireworks, lights and cards surrounded the atmosphere. You reach out for them but then miss. Lyney suddenly appears right in front of you, putting a card in your hair. He chuckles, then scurrying off to finish the rest of the trick. With a snap of his fingers, the same card from your hair goes to his hand. Your eyes sparkle and you clap as he bows. "Is that a new trick? It was really cool!" Lyney nods and winks at you, giving you the card. "Yep, do you like it?" You take the card from his hands. 

You inspect the card, it was a photo of him on it. A smile spreads across your face. "This cute." You turn it around and see a his signature. "When I have a performance you can show this to everyone." He puts his arm around yours. "Its also a little something if you move."

"So you can remember me."

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

*☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Yeah idk what I'm even writing at this point. I'm also writing 2 things for school and stuff so ermmm. Haha enjoy even though its shit!!