-[ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ- ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴀᴍᴏᴜᴄʜᴇ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶][𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙲𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 14...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

(This is after his coma, just pretend your someone like Haypasia or something)

'That person from the forest, I heard they was an actual follower of the false god.' 

'What? Really?'

'Look, over there, the false god believer.'

'Oh.. there they are'

Scaramouche got angry by the minute, every comment people made about you, good or bad, they were dead. All of them. Scaramouche couldn't stand seeing his only follower when he was a false god get backtalked.

"Don't you ever fucking talk about Y/N like that again." Scaramouche spits out, "I-I'M-" He drags his weapon through her body. Blood gushing out, some splashes on his face. He creates a hole in the ground and throws the corpse in. "Lowly creatures." He says as he walks away from the scene. 

Scaramouche really would do anything just for you, if it was to get closer to you somehow, killing the people who would talk bad about you, anything. He could scare them away, easy, get them away from his one and only. 

***

"Scaraaaaa!" Scaramouche turns his head, to face you. "Scaramouche, how's it been?" You ask him politely. "Hm well should you really be talking to me? You know everyone is talking about you, right?" He replies "Yes, I do know that.." You almost immediately reply, "though, I don't really care." You add to your last comment. "Hm, really?" He asks you, "Yes, truthfully." 

Scaramouche looks and you and nods, "I'm gonna go do something.." He tries to get out the conversion, looking at the person staring at you both, it wasn't a good idea. "Your next." He whispers under his breath. The man left his spot to try and get away, Scaramouche followed his carefully. Hoping no one would notice. 

The man lead him to his home, quite far away from the city actually. Vimara Village. He grabbed his arm and covered his mouth from screaming. "Now, listen to me, don't you ever look at Y/N and I talking Again, they're mine not yours." Dragging him away to the nearby hill where people couldn't see nor hear. Scaramouche grabs his dagger out of his pocket, "not like you'll be able to see them again anyway." The dagger slashes though his clothes, his skin, his face pale. "S-scaramouche?" Scaramouche turned his head. 

"Y-you, YY/N. You've finally had the guts to follow me..." He tries to act strong in front of you. "B-but Scara, why?" You quiver the words out to him, hitting his face made him shocked. "Y/N It was all for you... truly I swear, they were just going to get in the way of u-" You stop him from continuing, hugging him but also scared. "D -don't kill anyone else ok?" You whisper, "For me,

Please.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Should I do a part two 🤔