-[ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇᴅ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ- ᴡᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ]-

[𝙶𝙽][◼️& 🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸𝟺...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

'NO! NOTHING BUT THE GNOSIS!' 

He fell out of the robot

All faded black...

The days were calm after that situation. Except the fact that Scaramouche changed history. Instead of his sad wish of not wanting to live, he changed himself. Now he goes by Wanderer, one of your friends in fact. He isn't that talkative and is quite full of himself. But today, something seemed like it was bothering him.

"So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" You question him, him sitting on the other side of the table in your apartment. You look at him getting no reply, just him thinking. "So.?" You start fiddling with your thumbs, staring at his awfully hidden sadness. "I- can't phrase it in a way that.." He stops, "I should just go, quite childish of me to be he-" 

"No, no! Don't go it's fine, just take your time." You comfort him, he sits back down. "I just..." He gets up again, laying down on your couch, trying to not tear up. "Hey, hey! Its alright." You sit down next to him, holding him in your arms. "I'm sorry.." Wanderer whispers, hugging you back. "All this time I've just been holding my emotions back...I" 

"You don't need to say anything, I get it..." You continue to hug him, stroking his head. "Thank you, Y/N, I still don't get why you're so kind... all the times you could have walked away..." He starts to sob a little, trying to make it quiet. "Its ok to cry..." You say, his head burried in your neck. 

"I just can't get over... everything... thats why I tried to get rid of me and travel back to the past to get rid of myself, but I just ended up like this..." He pauses for a moment, "I can't ever forgive myself for what I did..." He sighs his tears ended. "Thank you for sharing that with me... That was brave of you..." You embrace him again. Sighing softly, you let him sit up.

"Are you feeling better now?" You smile softly, "Hm, yes, I guess so. Even if am a puppet I still have strong emotions..." he stops, "interesting.."

You both sit in silence for a while, staring into each others eyes, bother dazed off from both of your glowing orbs. It mesmerised Wanderer that someone's eyes can be so pretty. He snaps back into place, making you snap back too. "O-oh aha-" you look away. 

Instead of looking away like you did, Wanderer leaned closer to you and softly touched your lips with his. It was soft and quick but it felt like an eternity.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

It wasn't really angst but more like comfort ig. Also I have another idea for Wanderer so don't kill me if I post another Wanderer onshot. 😭😭