-[ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ- ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻9

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

You lazily sip the steaming hot tea in your hand, your cat brushing up against your legs, purring as you stare down at it. A steamy cloud puffs up in your face as you exhale, something was missing. You make your way inside, noticing the slip of paper on the table. 'From Ayaka.' You reach your hand out and grab it, almost forgetting you had the burning hot cup in your hand. The fine paper felt glossy in your hands, it read, 'Hello, Y/N! I hope you have been doing well. Would you like to come up to the Kamisato Estate for a bit to chat?'

Judging by Ayaka's usual friendliness towards you, it wasn't that surprising that you got an invite to see her. Though, one of the reasons she does invite you is because that she knows you have massive feelings for Ayato. It makes you embarrassed every time she mentions it- but then again, she's being useful to try and get you two closer.

After reading the note, you start rushing to get ready, making sure to put some decent clothes on. You rush into the cold air and make your way up to the estate, preparing for the long hike through Chinju Forest. 

***

It was finally over, the endless walk, though you should be getting used to it by now judging that you usually see Ayaka. You walk in, suddenly bumping into Ayato who was suspiciously standing in the entrance out of your sight. "Oh, Y/N, are you alright?" He stares at you in the eyes, giving his usual mischievous smile. "Ah, yeah... I'm uh.. fine." You almost stutter on the easiest sentence, you wonder how red you looked. He starts walking, you quickly scurry after him. "What brings you here?" He turns to look at you while walking into the building. "I saw Ayaka's letter to me so I thought I'd come to visit is all..."

He continues walking and lets you in first, "I see. Well, its nice seeing you again." He closes the door, seeming like he was in some kind of rush. "Speaking of which, Ayaka did tell me that you had some... liking of me." 

You saw his eyes twinkle.

"Did Ayaka really say that?" Your neck felt hot, this was the end of you, you were going to melt right on the spot. You hear him chuckle as you look down slightly. "Yes, she did, is that a problem?" He was trying to tease you. "No- not at all." 

It was so obvious you were lying but it was the most you could do because of Ayaka. How could she betray you like this? You regain your attention back onto him instead of staring at the bland floor. You might as well face whatever was going to be said to you, probably something like 'I don't like you' or something along the lines of that.

"Maybe we could test how much you like me?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Uh, idk if this is good but its good for not posting for a while!! Haha- uh, yes, enjoy I guess!