-[ᴀ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ- ᴄʜᴏɴɢʏᴜɴ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 11...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

"Y/N, quickly!" Chongyun shouted over to you. You run towards him, his actions seeming like he was going to exorcise a spirit. "A spirit?" you ask him behind a tree, "yes there is, and I finally get to exorcise one in ages!" He exclaims, maybe sounding a bit too happy to what he should be feeling. "You sound really excited." You say to him, kind of bored. "Just wait till I actually exorcise it though." He says in a promising tone, "Just watch me." 

He springs from the tree, the spirit immediatley rushing away. Chongyun stands there, dissapointed. "Come on Chongyun. Its alright." You tap his shoulder, pulling him into a hug. "Thanks Y/N." He says back, his arms by his side. "Lets get back to Liyue Harbour alright?" 

【Back in Liyue Harbour】

"So Chongyun, what do you want to do now?" You ask him, already over his failing to catch the spirit. "I mean I don't know, what do you want to do?" He asks you, looking you straight in your eyes. You think for a moment, "What abou-" 

"Hey you! Blue haired cold man." You hear a voice behind you, "Whaddaya doing with your stupid girlfriend huh?" He yells at both of you. Chongyun's eyes widened and yours did too. What did these people want from you two? "Chongyun do you know these people?" You turn around to him. His face with anger. "No... well I don't know." He replies to you softly. You turn around to face them, "and just for your clarification, I am not stupid or his girlfriend," 

Or you wanted to be his girlfriend

You sit up, "What do you have to do with him, huh?" You gesture your hands in a mean way, "Y/N, its fine just forget about it..." Chongyun quietly says behind you, trying to hide his anger, "Why should I forget about it! I care about you, ok?" You comfort him.

A hand comes flinging to your face, catching it by the side of your face, "So as I was saying, why are you trying to pick on him?" You look the man you tried to slap you straight in the eyes. "We have something to discuss with him." He says back, looking at him behind you. "And what is that something?" You ask him, letting go off his wrist. "Something that he did in the past." He death stares him again. "What did I do?" Chongyun stands up as well. "You don't remember? Tsk, exactly why your so cold." 

'Was that meant to be a pun?'

"I'll let you off the hook for today but get ready tomorrow." He points at both of you, walking away with both of his people. You wait till they're a good amount away. "Chongyun, are you ok?" You walk over to him to hug him again. "Yeah I'm fine." He replies. "Cmon, lets get back to your place ok?" 

During the walk back you still couldn't get that thought out of your head, 'his girlfriend...' you look at him again, his cute blue hair bobbing up and down as he walks, "is there something wrong, Y/N?" He catches you staring at him. "Nothing's wrong, just thinking about what happened." You find a pretty acceptable lie. "Ok then." 

A few minutes later you arrive at his house. Your mind racing, 'do you tell him or not?'  the thought repeating in your head over and over. "Hey Chongyun-" You open your mouth, "What is it?" He turns to you, awaiting your answer. 

"Y-you know how before..." You trail off.

"Yeah?" 

"Can I actaully be your girlfriend?" You blurt it out while closing your eyes. You start to slowly open them, Chongyun's eyes brightened. "Are you sure?" He replies, "I'm not that experienced in this stuff."

"Me too, but we can learn together right? Chongyun?" You look at him. 

"Then yes." 

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Ok that was actaually really bad. I apologise for not updating and this oneshot wasn't that good either, I mean I'm completely sorry for not updating for about 2 weeks and for the bad oneshot 😔🤚

And this was also really out of character.