-[ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴏʟʟ ɪɴ ɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴍᴀ- ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟸7...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

Waves of calm relives your whole body, the stress going away. By your side, your beloved Thoma, peacefully walking with you. "It's a nice day isn't it, Y/N?" Thoma's cheerful voice startles you from the silence. "Hm, yes it is.." You still seem like your mind is somewhere else. Instead of the silence again, Thoma finds a way to start a conversation. "Do you want to do anything, Y/N?" He turns his head to you. "Er, not really." Your mind goes blank, looking around for something to do. An idea popped to your head. "Oh! Maybe we could get some dango for a quick snack?" You suddenly suggest, silently waiting for Thoma's reply. He starts to nod a bit, "that sounds like a great idea. I'll pay ok? My treat, even if you brought it up." He smiles at you. "Are you sure... I'll make sure I get lots of it." You chuckle as he stares at you.

You both walk over to the nearby stand selling dango. "Hello sir, may we get uh..." Thoma stops and looks at you, waiting for you to speak up. "Uhhh, 4 tri-colour dango." You whisper to him, trying to keep at straight face "What! 4?" Thoma whispers loudly to you. "Fine." He gives in, knowing that he'll eventually run out of mora. "We'll have 4 tri-colour dango, please." You can almost hear him sigh when he finishes his order. The man behind the stand gets to work, grabbing all of the dango you ordered. After a few minutes he hands it to us. "Thank you." You simile at him as you and Thoma walk off. "Y/N, did you have to order that many? I don't have any mora left." He puts his hands on his waist, sadly staring down at you. "Haha- sorry, Thoma, I kind of got carried away." You reach for your pockets, grabbing out 1000 mora. "Here, for you... it was my fault I made you spend all of that.." You felt pretty guilty after doing a pretty mean act. "Y/N! This much mora just because I paid for all of that! That's way too much to give back..." Thoma doesn't take the 1000 mora. "Please Thoma, take it?" You plead him, pouting at him. "Really, Y/N?" He hesitantly reaches his hand out to grab the generous amount. "T-thanks, but now I'll have to repay you again some day." He sighs softly but smiles after. 

"I'm very grateful for this, Y/N." He puts his hand on your shoulder and pats it. "Now what do you want to do?" He stands beside you.

"Maybe we could watch the sunset together."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Shit, sorry for not posting for like a month 😭😭

Btw, GUYS I DO NOT DESERVE THAT 13.3K READS THANK YOUU.

And like all my other oneshots, this isn't edited and very short, sorry.