-[ꜰᴏʀᴄᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ - ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏᴛᴛᴏʀᴇ x ᴏᴄ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 15...

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢 AaliahKasandraValeri

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

"Dottore, I- can't..." Aria carefully took her wrist back from Dottore's hands. "If thats how you want to play it..." He sighs, "I'll be straight with you ," He pauses to lean to her ear, "If you do marry me, you will live the best life, with me. If you don't marry me, how about I burn your tribe down, till not even any essence of life remains, hm?" He gets up from his previous position. Aria stared at her feet, why did this happen to her? Why did Dottore need to fall in love with her? If she refused all will be lost, she didn't even have a choice...

"Fine, I will marry you." Aria swallows a lump of spit after saying it, "Marvelous, now, where should I start off with?" He stops to think,

"I'll love you forever, Aria, and don't forget that."

***

Another thing after that, all Aria was getting from her tribe was more problems, it seemed Dottore was just making it worse. He scared the people in her tribe, being able to be so close to Aria worried the people to what he could do. Only a few overheard their conversation a week ago and were threataned by Dottore himself to not tell anyone. And those people are always trying to be aware.

"Aria, what are you going to be doing today?" Dottore hums to her, "I-um, im going to help the tribe- like every other day..." Aria responds, trying to focus on the paper she was writing on. "What are you writing?" "What is it about?" "Is it a spee-" 

"Dottore, stop! Please, I'm just trying to write something for the tribe ok? Stop bothering me! Or, just get out!" Aria throws her arm at the entrance, obviously mad at Dottore for his nosy behavour. He was shocked, Aria never yelled, she was always shy and quiet, and most of all inexperienced. It was unexpected of her to yell such a demand. "A-aria, really? You're going to kick me out, your husband?" Dottore pleads, "I-i'm just asking for you to leave me alone for the day." She finishes her sentence in a sad sigh. 

Dottore was still stunned, he walked out slowly of Aria's office, leaving her in the worst state possible. Why did she hold onto Dottore and her marriage? Why couldn't she just kill him, everything would be over then. Killing him would be too hard. Tears started forming in her eyes, 'Why did it have to be me?' Thinking the worst thoughts possible, she continued writing her reassurance speech for the tribe, 'how can I reassure the village when I don't even trust him?' Aria felt like scrunching up the piece of paper. The thing that she worked so hard on, the writing that seeemed like she was trying to convince herself he was good.

【Later that Day】

Aria didn't do the speech in the end, she told all her people to wait for reassurance and to evacuate as fast as they could. This time, she wouldn't hold back anymore. She really had to divorce Dottore. She couldn't take it anymore. 

"So what was it that you wanted to talk about, Aria?" She swallowed the lump in her throat, preparing to speak, "Well, I think we have to divorce." She whispers the words, getting ready to run from him. "But, Aria, did you forget about our agreeme-" 

"Look, I'm done ok? This forced love, this- this forced marriage, I'm over with it..." She spits out, turning her heel when Dottore opens his mouth, "Hmph, if you're going to play it like that..." He looks Aria straight in the eye, "I just have to put you in your place." Aria pushed off, running as fast as her legs could take her. Tears already forming in her eyes. Why were there tears? She didn't know. All she did know that she chose the wrong person.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

I hope you're happy with this AaliahKasandraValeri!