-[ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ- ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 32...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

A sudden knock at your door startled you, standing up immediately at the sound. "Yes, who is it?" You stand up to get ready to open the door. "It's Ayato, may I come in?" You open the door at the first word, staring up at the blue-haired man. "What do you need?" You respectfully ask him, waiting for his reply. "Well... I wanted to ask you a question... in private. So.. may I come in fully?" You nod and he closes the door behind him. You lead him to a seat. "About the contract we made... I think that we don't need it." His words with no context left you in slight shock, did he mean he wanted to end the contract? "Wait a moment, do you want to end the contract?" You try not to seem rushed with your reply. "No, that's not it... I don't want to be your fiancé by a contract..." He looks at you with an 'I think you know what I'm trying to say' look. You do realise what he's trying to say.

All these months he was secretly hiding his actual love for you? Or did he only start realising his love for you now? Many questions flooded your mind as you try and keep your composure. "You want to actually be my fiancé...?" You look him in the eyes as he slowly nods and smiles at you. He stands up and walks up to you. He makes you stand up and now he's holding you by your waist. Your heart fluttered as his firm grip on your waist made him pull you both closer. "I want to be with you.. Y/N" At his point his face is so close to you that you could count his eyelashes. Tints of pink spread across your face. "Will you..accept?" He adds on to his last sentence. 

Not even hesitating, you nod and say yes. Ayato, without hesitation as well, kisses you. Even though it was a short kiss, it felt like all of his love was poured into it. How long he wanted to kiss you was unknown but it seemed like a long time. "How long have you wanted to... do that for?" Your voice is quiet as you ask him. "Heh, maybe a bit too long to remember." He smiles at you, some of his hair falling in front of his face. 

"How about we can restart anew? We can forge a new relationship. Does that sound good?" He doesn't seem to be letting go of you. "Yes... should we tell anyone else about this...?" You continue leaning close to him, not even bothered about his hands having a tighter grip on you. He nods, "Yes... we should probably make it a formal announcement.. we could plan a small event?" He suggests, his body still touching yours. "Wouldn't that be a bit much?" 

"No, no, not at all. If we want everyone to know then isn't this the best way?" He chuckles at your reaction. "That's true... also, when are you going to let go of me?" Your question came out of nowhere, it was about time you asked though, having a pretty normal conversation in the middle of being held by your waist. "Do you want me to let go?" He starts to tease you a little. You reply with a quiet 'no.'

"If that's what you want. Heres an idea, how about I hold you forever~?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

HAHA I MANAGED TO WRITE 2 IN ONE HAHAEHE. I mean this is way better than my scuffed Tighnari one because I don't really know how to write for him so.. here's some better food hehahe.