-[ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀʀᴍꜱ - ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽] [🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 4...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

Another busy day for the Yashiro Commisioner, an especially busy day in fact. You worried for him. What if he was too overworked? Yesterday, he told you to not bother him. This made you even more worried, he probably had way too much work. You woke up early enough to catch up to him, heading for his room.

"Ayato!!" You yell out to him, going over to hug him. He turns to face you, your face burried in his chest, sniffing his sweet scent in. "Hm? Anything the matter, Y/N?" He pats you on the head. "Please don't overwork yourself today." You pout at him. Ayato chuckles, "I'll try. Don't worry." He smiles at you, walking off into his room, you could see the towering papers stacked on his desk.

You really hoped he was going to be ok for the day. You were worried that you wouldn't cope as well, he'd usually let you in and sit on his lap. You'll miss that. Surely you could last a day without smelling his scent right? 

-------

About 2 hours have passed, not even close to the end of the day, you already missed him. You could sneak in and give him a little treat, some boba to refresh his mind. You decided not to, he would get angry at you for interrupting him. You walk around trying to find Ayaka or Thoma, they were someone you could talk to. 

You walk outside, Ayaka and Thoma outside talking. Weird because they would usually be doing something. "Hey! Ayaka, Thoma, whatchu doing?" You say to them, trying to say energetic. "You sound quite excited for something." Ayaka replies. You really wern't excited for this day but you just had to push through it. "Um, well I'm just bored thats all and Ayato told me not to disturb him so..." You say softly, Thoma looks at you.  "You miss Ayato, don't you?" Thoma says, "well normal for someone who is partners." He continues.

Your face got red, "I-i just want to see him ok! Don't make fun of me!!" You said to both of them, which were both laughing. You walk away, going back inside, finding a small space to sit in for the rest of the day.

【Time Skip】

It was close to the end of the day, you felt really lonely. Ayato didn't want to be disturbed so you followed his orders. You sat at the entrance of the room he was in and waited for the most of the whole day. You didn't leave for lunch so Thoma gave you some. You felt pretty sad, you really wanted to see him but you couldn't.

After a few minutes you hear the door open, you immdiately stand up to see Ayato walk out, looking at your sad face. "Y/N? Have you been waiting out here the whole time?" He asks you. The sound of his voice made you calm. You really missed him a lot. "Y-yes." You murmur in his chest. 

"Thoma told me that you missed me so I came to see you earlier." 

"But-"

"I finished all my work already." He finishes. He starts walking to a nearby seat, he signals you to walk over and sit on his lap. You walk over and sit down. "Its ok im here now." He whispers in your ear and kisses your head. Comforting you after that long day of not seeing him. His arms are as comfortable as always.

"Thank you for being here." 

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*