-[ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ- ʜᴇɪᴢᴏᴜ]-

NOTE: Talking about death/murder

[𝙵][◼️(for next part 🪶for now)]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟹𝟹...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

You hesitantly walk up to the entrance of the Bantan Sango detective agency, fiddling with your thumbs, unsure if you should bother him with your little problem. It's not that big of a deal, is it? You stop at the walkway, thinking of turning back and to where you came from. Suddenly a wine-red-haired person walked out of the door. It was Heizou who was now staring at you, wondering why you had a doubtful look. "Hey, it's... Y/N right?" He's now standing right in front of you. You only knew him a little but somehow he still remembers your name. "Yes, that's me." you give a small smile. "Do you have another case for me? I was just about to head out but it's fine. Tell me what's wrong." He puts a hand on his hip.

The choice was here, if you told him to help you he wouldn't be able to get to the other case in time. What if that case was important and couldn't actually be put on 'hold.' Then again why did he ask you? Your logic seemed like it disappeared as soon as he even stared at you. Weird...

"Well... I need help investigating something about my parents..." You slowly say, seeing him nod his head. "One of them suddenly passed... and knowing my parent's relationship..." You can tell he already understands the situation. "I see... I need a little while to actually attend the scene. I have to tell the Kujou commission first, is that alright with you?" He flashes a kind smile. "Yes, that's heaps alright. When will you be able to come to check it out?" You seem to have started fiddling with your thumbs again. "I'll probably be tomorrow... also no need to be so nervous." He holds your hand and squeezes it slightly. You softly flush at his touch. "Yeah..."

***

You get a brave face on and walk to the Bantan Sango Detective Agency. You reach your hand up to the door and knock softly, it was followed by a "Yes, come in." Reaching for the doorknob, you hear a slight bang from inside the room and a small groan. You walk in seeing Heizou get up from the floor. "Are you ok?" You softly chuckle as well. "Yes, yes, I'm fine, I was just... uh.. leaning back too far in my seat." You saw a small childish glimmer in his eyes.

"Now let's get back on track." He snaps you out of your daydreaming. "Right, let's go, I'll show you..." You start to walk, looking behind you to see if he was following. You continue on, making your way down the familiar path to the crime scene. What happens if he can't solve it? What if he finds out the real truth and locks one of your parents up? Many doubtful thoughts crossed your mind as you continue walking. Suddenly you were interrupted by a sudden reassuring tone from Heizou, "Hey are you alright?" 

You sigh in response, "I don't know yet.." Your ominous response made him put on some kind of contemplating look. "It's gonna be ok, alright." He pats you on the shoulder, flashing you one of his happy smiles. What felt like a shock of electricity crawls up your spine, you slightly flush. 

"I'm gonna figure it out just for you, ok?"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Please don't come after me, I'm planning for a part 2 because I know it'll be long and I feel like I need to post something for you to read. Sorry for the pretty predictable cliffhanger haha. I'm busy ok!! 😭😭