-[ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ- ᴋᴀᴢᴜʜᴀ]-

[𝙶𝙽][◼️]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 17...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

Don't ever let anyone tell you giving up is easy. Giving up is the hardest thing I ever had to do.

The light of day shone in your eyes and Kazuha was already out, probably getting food of some sort. Just a regular day. 

You rubbed your eyes, the curtans clashing in rhythm with the wind. You run your hand through your hair, moving the loose stands away. You look at the slit of light coming in through the window. You groan as you sit up from the bed, stretching your back. A sudden noise comes from the door. "This is the Tenryou Commission, is anyone home." You stand in shock, what might've happened? "Yes? Whats the matter?" You open the door, 2 Tenryou guards stand at your door, looking you straight in the eyes. "I heard Kaedehara Kazuha lives here, am I correct?" On of them speaks. You nod slowly, "yes? What about him?" You ask, begging for it not to be bad. "Thanks for answering, today I've heard he's gone missing, from our detective, Heizou, seems to have found a lead on his disappearance. The fatui." 

Shock, anger, confusion and sadness stung through your body all at once. The thought of the fatui taking Kazuha? The thought of why the might've taken him. The thought of not being able to see him. You would never be able to move on. Tears sting the back of your eyes, trying to hold them back in front of the guards. "W-will you be able to find him?" You say between small sobs. "We don't know for sure, the fatui is a strong organisation. We will notify you if we find hi-"

"Wait! I need to know where this fatui camp is" You plead them, "I'm sorry ma'a-" you cut them off, "I have a vision, I have trained with him, I could fight them. Please, this is my boyfriend, if I'll never see him again, can I at least try and find him?" You start sobbing louder, the guilt the guards were feeling, they wanted to let you, they had to let you. 

***

The walk was long but worth it, even if you couldn't find him, you were holding onto that string of hope. The fatui were clearly in sight, you hid. Planning your next move. What looks like a transporting balloon, starts to move, bangs from inside the box make the balloons shake. You were very sure that was him. 

You were agile, keeping up with the transporter silently. You followed it until you saw a cave up ahead. Was this where the fatui had their meetings in Inazuma? You swallowed the lump in your throat. Making sure no one was looking, you quickly run into the cave. What looked like a regular cave was really something impressive. The fatui had made a pretty good base. You held your breath as you ran past some fatui. The balloon still in sight. You were sure your plan would work. Clearing the big pack of fatui, you end up into a big room. Not many fatui in sight.

"Take him out." You hear a mean voice speak. You eagerly stare at the moving box. 'Please be him' You repeated over and over. A red streak of hair popped out of the box, 'Kazuha!' You sigh in relief. You immediately cover your mouth, as sneaky as you could, your cover was blown by the most unlikely thing.

"Who's there." One of the fatui spits out, nearing closer to your hiding spot. You had no choice. You jumped out of your spot, stabbed the fatui guard and stood next to Kazuha. "Y/N, w-what are you doing here! You must get out!" He faces you, worry in his gleaming eyes. "Listen Kazuha, I can fight, I snuck here to find you."

"Now stop with your little reunion, y'know both of you are in danger now. Both my hostages." He spits out an evil laugh. "Y/N, he defeated me, you can't face him." He holds your arm back. "The fatui leader takes a step forward. "S-STAY BACK!" You try and threaten him with your tone. "I'm sorry but your little weak reply won't scare me." He yanks Kazuha's arm, another fatui guard holding you back from springing forward. Both you and him struggling to break free.

He held a knife at his throat, tears escaping Kazuha's eyes.

"Sorry not sorry, he was a threat to us." Time freezes inside your head, a hoarse scream escapes your throat. "KAZUHA!" 

"Sorry for leaving you, I love you, Y/N"

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*