-[ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴꜱᴀɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴘᴀɪʀ- ᴅᴏᴛᴛᴏʀᴇ]-

[𝙵][🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺8

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚢 𝙸𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

The giant crowd was deafening. Like a strong wave that tried to push you back each time you walked forward. This Ludi Harpastum was unusually more packed than the last one. You catch sight of familiar people in the crowd. You sigh and look for an interesting stall to go to. As an insane person, you look at the stall with a more... dangerous side to it. "Why won't they add more interesting stalls, like.. maybe trying to kill someo-" You cut yourself off when a few tiny children run past you, you look at them, distracted by their loud yelling. Maybe you could try and take their voice boxes to shut them up.

You turn around, but as soon as you can, you run into an... interesting figure. You watch him look you up and down then continues with someone following behind him. He definitely stood out from the crowd. You see him look back at you, a smirk on his face, his red eyes piercing through your skull. You could sense the 'insane' radiating off of him. It caused you to smirk a little as well...

***

"Krupp... focus on the mission... I'll be back" He smiles at Krupp as he shakily responds, "Yes sir!"

***

The sun was setting and all the screaming of children, running around the stalls- which you were definitely not doing to look for him, and the fact that you got basically no sleep but were forced out. As you find a nearby tree to sit under, the same sense of that feeling came back to you. You suddenly sit up, looking around, seeing him approach you. For a moment, it felt like your eyes were gleaming with happiness. "You... what are you.." You watch his crazed smile appear as he gets closer to you. "You're an interesting one..." He suddenly grabs your chin and angles it up to him. "You'd be a good test subject..." You give a smile, "what is that meant to mean?"

"I wanna run some... experiments on you..." A shot of excitement went through your spine, what was he gonna do to you? Your smile widens. "Right here?" Your voice sounds unhinged like his now. "I don't have all my supplies here... I have one thing though..." He pulls out a tube of... something. "And there's also me." A small chuckle escaped his lips. "Drink it." He hands you the tube while leading both of you to a more secluded place. You drink it while walking there. A strong sense of sexual desire rose up within you.

"Is this... aphrodisiac..." He looks at you and nods, you already feel yourself getting wet. "All we need to do now is... fuck you silly." His true self was coming out, an unhinged chuckle came out of him. With you already horny and his energy matching yours it was perfect. He lowers himself onto you, sliding perfectly inside of you. You softly groan as he goes in and out, your mouth wide open and your head tilting back. Now this is what you wanted, wasn't it?

The loud sound of skin slapping and moaning was covered up by the sound of the crowd nearby. You were glad you both moved to a more private area. "Just a little more..." he starts panting, his now familiar smirk on his face. You could feel the knot in your stomach unwind, releasing on his cock still inside of you. "I never said you could cum." He raspily says to you, "though, judging it was your first time with me... I'll allow it." He chuckles more as he thrusts harder and deeper inside of you as a punishment. You were about to cum again. "Can I..." He smiles and nods, you both release at the same time.

A blur covered your vision at that time. His voice slightly fading, you could feel his cum dripping out of you. He chuckles again. "If we meet again, we'll see how long you last." He gets up and walks away.

"I'll be waiting for you and with more things to test." 

And you see the unnamed figure walk off into the distance.

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

HERE YOU GO Icravedeathchan I HOPE YOU LIKE MY SCUFFED WRITING I WROTE IN AN HOUR!!! Also its not edited. AND SORRY FOR PROCRASTINATING FOR LITERALLY 2 WEEKS. Btw if you request and I don't answer I'm in Japan for 3 weeks so ya. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!!