-[ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ- ʜᴇɪᴢᴏᴜ]-

[𝙼][🍋]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟻1

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊-𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

Your phone made a loud beep, suddenly making you turn your head to it. You reach your hand to it, slowly picking it up. Reading the random message from Heizou. He probably needed help with another case again. You run out in pretty mid clothes, your pants rubbing with each step. The Bantan Sango detective agency in view. You run up to the steps, knocking without hesitation. "Heizou, it's me. What did you need?" He immediately answers. "Oh, Y/N, you made it pretty quick here. I wanted to show you something. A surprise."

He chuckles softly. Already suspicious of what he was going to show you. He runs in and brings a blindfold. He hands it to you, gesturing you to put it on. "I'm sure you'll like it." A smirk spread across his face. You cautiously tie it on, ruffling your hair in the process. You feel his hand grab onto yours, leading you to the secret destination. You weren't walking for long, you came to a stop- quickly leading you indoors, shutting the door and turning on the lights in almost an instant. "Here we are... Stay there for me..."

The sounds of things on tables, him speaking to himself below his breath- what was he trying to do? Suddenly, he takes the blindfold off - letting you feast your eyes upon the tons of sex toys on the table. He moves towards you, pinning you down- your lips meeting. You don't even care, you let him slide his tongue across your tender lips. You were dazed. Watching him lead you over to the first dildo- already lubed. "Hey..." You manage to squeak out to him. 

You feel his hands undoing your belt, your pants slipping off, revealing your now hard cock. He smirks, he grabs a rope carefully wrapping it around your wrists, and ties it to the couch beside you. There you lay, on the couch, your erect cock pulsing. He places it under you, holding you up to drop it into you. "Ready... and-" 

He doesn't even finish his countdown. It went as deep as it possibly could. You let out a loud moan, feeling the quick vibrations attack your hole. You couldn't cover your mouth. "Be quiet, you wouldn't want anyone to hear you, would you?" He pulled it out and shoved it back in at a fast pace. He smirks, tears starting to stream out of your eyes. Suddenly, he stops, taking it away. You watch him place it back on the table, starting to pick up another one.

More thrusting, and more moans. How long would this go on for? You were about to reach your limit. He had been going on for quite a while. Not like you could tell. The time felt like it was going extremely slowly. "C'mon Y/N. A bit more... I know you can do it." A soft chuckle escapes his mouth.

"Just a bit more..."

*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

UMMM I REALY TRIED TO WRITE IT. ALSO IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A WHILE. IM BUSY AND NOT MOTIVATED AGAIN AHHAH. ENJOY Karma-Nightmare!!! (PLEASE DONT JUDGE IT I SUCK AT WRITING FOR MALE READERS!!!