-[ᴅɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ- ꜰʀᴇᴍɪɴᴇᴛ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺𝟺

*

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 _ᴡᴇᴇᴅᴏ_

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪

You wait in anticipation, waiting for your turn at the aquabus, you were excited to meet at the new diving spot with Freminet. You see the aquabus approach the station, hopping up to get on, you also see Freminet walking towards it. He was already there. "Oh, hey! Freminet!" He notices you too and smiles, "Hey, Y/N." He smiles, walking up to you. The melusine starts to move the bus. "So, are you excited to explore the new area?" You give him something to talk about. As soon as you mention it he's eyes slightly light up, "Yeah, I am." He keeps his excitement to a minimum. 

The breeze was dancing in both of your hair, the view of the calming ocean was peaceful. You look at Freminet, who is now smiling happily, probably oblivious to your staring. A few more minutes pass and you reach the last stop of the aquabus, you both get off and head towards the ocean. You check all the diving equipment. "Is everything there?" He asks you without turning his head. "Mhm." You both get ready for entering the water.

The cool waters tickled your senses, making you shiver slightly, but getting used to it quite quickly. Without saying anything to him, you both enter. The sight of fishes, seaweed and otters, the pristine and beautiful waters surrounded you. Both of you were stuck in the moment, admiring the area around you. And in all of that, both of you were silent in awe. Freminet turns around to face you. "This is beautiful..." He swims closer to you while you nod in agreement. "Yeah, it really is." Another second passes, "what are we waiting for? Lets go!" You grab his equipment-covered hand and swim to the bottom. 

Time flies by as you both enjoy and note the new area- probably your new favourite diving spot. You come across cute otters, turtles, some enemies- but they were easy to fight. It was time to go back to the surface, you had to leave the serene place. You both exit the waters. Dark purple and red stained the sky. Time had flown by.

"That was amazing, I wish we could go back soon..." A rare time, Freminet was bright and happy. "I do too." You give him a happy smile, returning to the aquabus. The sun starting to set as you sit with him. More minutes of silence pass, approaching the dock, you hear a soft mumbling from him.

"I want to do this again..."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

IM SORRY I BARELY KNOW FREMINETS CHARACTER SO I JUST THOUGHT OF INTROVERTED SHY BOY LMAO. Uh, also i am better from covid. Enjoyyyy even though its kinda skuffed and my writing is depleating for some reason!!