-[ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛ ᴇxᴘʟᴏʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ- ᴋᴀᴠᴇʜ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝟺𝟶...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

The sand danced with the wind, dragging it across the ground. The heat was nothing to you, as a desert dweller. The ruins of the desert loomed over you, its massive shadow casting on the sand. A tall figure caught your eye in the distance, they seemed to be looking at the ruins. Your curiosity took over and you found yourself walking to the tall figure. Starting to near them, you could see their troubled face, contemplating about something.

"Hey, are you alright?" You start the conversation, looking at his troubled expression quickly turn into a friendly face. "Oh, no, I'm alright. I was just thinking about something. My name's Kaveh, what about you?" He flashes you a smile, already feeling the kindness radiating off of him. "My name is Y/N, nice to meet you." You give him a smile back. "So, what are you doing in the desert? You don't look like you're from around here.." You inspect his appearance, wearing pants- BLACK pants in the middle of the desert didn't seem very smart. "Ah, yeah, I'm from the city," he replies, scratching his head.

A small innocent idea popped into your head, maybe you can show him around the desert? Wouldn't hurt to offer. "So, are you busy now?" He looks at you and thinks. "Well, I did come here for inspiration but... sure." He waits for you to lead the way. You start walking off, the sand kicks up. "So where are we going?" You hear his voice from behind you, getting closer to approaching you. "I mean, we're currently at the Dune of Magma... we could go to the Dune of Elusion. They're pretty similar and it's right over there." You point east to the other dune. You see him shrug. "I don't mind." 

You continue on the path to the Dune of Elusion. "So, what brings you here?" You innocently ask him, walking beside him. "Well... I needed some... inspiration, I guess. I come here for it so." He stares off into the sandy distance. "Oh, cool. Inspiration for what though?" You give him another question to answer. "Well, I'm an architect and I need to design a new building for a client. I just think the structural designs of the pyramids are really cool." He happily answers your other question.

The sight of his happy face makes you giggle a little. "You seem like you're in a good mood?" he notices you staring at him. You slightly blush from the small interaction and look away. Unlike of you to do so. There was an awkward silence. You continue walking, the dune approaching you. You felt his gaze on your back, your neck slightly heating up. You turn around and see him again, he smiles awkwardly. You stop and turn around to him. "I know we just met but... do you wanna go out sometime later? If you're free?" 

You see his eyes glisten slightly, "sure!" There was no hesitation in his voice. 

"I think I will be more interesting than the dunes..."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

Im so sorry. Sorry for this piece of shit I wrote and for not posting for at least 3 weeks. I AM SO FUCKING SORRY I WILL WORK HARD ON THE WRIOTHESLEY ONE NOW.