-[ɴᴜᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴛᴄɢ ᴄʜᴀᴍᴘɪᴏɴ ɪᴛᴛᴏ- ɪᴛᴛᴏ]-

[𝙶𝙽][🪶]

*

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔 30...

*

𝙾𝚠𝚗 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚊

*

⚫⚫⚫⚪⚪️

You scan the detailed TCG cards in your hand, then look at Itto's smug smile, knowing he has some trick up his sleeve. You sigh and open your mouth to speak, "You have a mastermind plan to win this match?" You make your voice drag a little. Itto's smile grows more and dramatically slams a card down to defeat your last character card. "Hahahaa! I won again!" You look at his accomplished face and smile at him, glad that he feels happy about his win. 

To tell the truth, you were going easy on him, you definitely knew he couldn't beat you with a deck like that and especially against yours. All you wanted to see of him is the goofy and happy smile when he wins something like that. You look at his TCG cards again looking at what his deck was like. Returning your attention to the giddy oni, admiring his smile once more.

"So we gonna have a rematch or what?" He asks you enthusiastically. "and I think the next round needs some sort of... twist." He mischievously says still having that smile spread across his face. You notice the look in his eyes, a look of desire and lust. You tilt your head. "What kind of twist..?" You slowly ask him in a cautious tone. 

"What about the loser has to do whatever the winner wants?" He chuckles softly. "But just for your information, I'm not going to go easy on you." He stares you in the eyes for a moment but then jumps back into his energetic self. "Alright then." You fix up your deck and lay out your cards again, getting ready for another wild round of TCG.

***

You sigh in defeat once again, maybe going easy on him wasn't a good idea that round. "Well, you know what that means, Y/N." Itto flashes a slight smirk at you, knowing what will come next. "What do you want me to do.." your bored tone stretches across the room, he gives you a slight smirk. "Come closer." He sees you blush at his words, "Hahaha not like that." Flashing back to his normal enthusiastic self. You inch closer to him until he's right above you, a mischievous smirk.

"It seems like you have a slight idea of what I want to do.." He whispers under his breath, he inches closer as well. "You know we're also in a private room.." His voice is even softer and growing deeper. Your body tingles from his deepening voice, you never knew he could be like this. Out of embarrassment you grab his horns and pull him down. "You jerk!" You let go and cover your red face. He realizes what he just did. "A-ah sorry 'bout that- I thought you'd want something like that." He scratches his neck laughing sarcastically. "It's not like I don't want to but..." You slowly reconsider what you wanted, he was so close to doing whatever he wanted but you stopped him. 

"It's fine..." You gesture him to come to you. He does so, a little hesitant now. "Are you sure..?" You slowly nod, looking him straight in the eye. He gets closer to you his breath already on your skin. You close your eyes getting ready for what was going to come. 

"Hey! Boss... o-oh uh... what are you doing..?" At the first sound of one of the gang members you both spring apart. "Ohhh heyy Gentaaa." Itto scratches his neck. "We're kinda busy now." He says that extremely fast. "Haha, sorry boss." He awkwardly walks out of the room.

Itto looks at you embarrassed and then he laughs.

"Maybe let's try again."

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

☆*☆*: .。. .。.:☆*☆*

lost count of how many weeks i didn't update, rip. Hope you enjoy this one tho and thank you for all the comments and readsss ❤️❤️❤️❤️