Kill the Evildoers!

You woke up after a rough night.

(Y/N): Damn. I can't believe it. I had to make sure that Tatsumi was alright after fighting Zanku. Oh well, I guess-

You noticed that Sheele was right by your side.

(Y/N): Sheele?!

She was fast asleep.

Sheele: Mmmm ... No no. That doesn't go there. It goes-

(Y/N): Aww! She must have been worried that she came to check up on me, and then dozed off. She's so cute!

Later...

You were training Tatsumi, and Sheele was helping you.

Tatsumi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

You knocked him down.

(Y/N): I don't expect you to beat me. But I expect you to get better. Now, Sheele?

Sheele: Right.

She got out some armor.

Sheele: Here you go, Tatsumi.

He puts it on.

Tatsumi: Oh brother.

He begins to swim in the river.

(Y/N): This should help increase his speed.

Eventually...

Tatsumi: Hey Sheele, why don't you have your own tasks?

Sheele: Well... when I tried to cook, I burned the food and Akame got angry at me. Then when I tried to clean, I just made a bigger mess for Bulat to clean up. Then I tried to do shopping, and I mistook salt for sugar, and ... Leone wouldn't stop laughing. And then when I tried to do laundry .... I accidentally ended up washing Mine along with the clothes.

(Y/N): YOU WASHED MINE?! HOW?!

Tatsumi: Well, you don't need to feel ... too bad about that last one. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Y/N): It's Okay Sheele, there's no need to get so discouraged.

Sheele: But, I-

Her glasses fell off.

(Y/N): WOAH!

(Y/N): WOAH!

You blushed at seeing how cute she was.

Sheele: AGH! MY GLASSES!

You gave them to her.

Tatsumi: Seriously, why are you in this line of work?

(Y/N): I'm curious too. I mean Akame was sold into the Empire, and Mine has foreign blood and was bullied for it. What's your story?

Sheele: I grew up in the lower district of the capital. Ever since I was young, I was always clumsy no matter what I did. For me, there was nothing I could be proud of. Because of that, I was insulted relentlessly. But there was one person who wanted to be friends with me despite how I was. No matter how clumsy I was, she never got mad or insulted me. The time we spent together was very great. But then, when I came to visit her, an angry man arrived, her ex-boyfriend. He resented the fact that she dumped him, and started to get violent. And well ... right in front of me, he grabbed her by the throat and started to choke her. All that went into my mind was saving her. So, I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and I stabbed him over and over! He died quickly. My friend couldn't stop shaking at seeing his corpse. But I was calm as ever. The incident was ruled as self-defnse. But my friend never wanted to see me again. Then, while I was walking through the city, a group of men appeared before me to get revenge for the man I killed. He was the second in command of a local gang. They said that they killed my parents, and everything, and well- I killed them all. That's when I understood it all. I was a talented killer deep down. Not long after that, the Revolutionary Army scouted me out, and brought me into assassination.