Yamamoto vs. Yhwach!

Yhwach held up Kenpachi by the throat! 

Yhwach: This can't be all that you have. How pathetic. Now go to sl- 

And Yamamoto then arrived. 

Yamamoto: It's been a long time, hasn't it Yhwach? 

Yhwach: You. 

Yamamoto: This time, I will end your life. 

The two began to clash! 

Yhwach: You've grown old, haven't you? Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto! But seeing you let your rage take over, it reminds me of your younger s- 

Yamamoto: SILENCE! 

Flames erupted from Yamamoto was Yhwach was pushed back! 

And then finally having enough Ywhach pulled out his sword! 

Yamamoto: Finally, you pull it out. 

Yhwach: You make it sound like you've been waiting for me to draw my sword. 

Yamamoto: Why do you think I've been waiting? It's so I can crush both your flesh and blood and your sword! BANKAI! ZANKA NO TACHI! 

Ryujin Jakka transformed into a scorched little sword. 

Hachswalth: That's it? That's your Bankai? 

Yhwach: Don't take it lightly Jugram. Zanka no Tachi is a Bankai that seals all of his fire into that one sword. One swing and it's over. Everything it cuts is burnt by an explosive flame. A sword of hellfire. 

Yamamoto: Yes. You've seen it a thousand years ago. Now feel for ourself whether it's still the same as a thousand years ago. 

Meanwhile... 

Isane: Captain Unohana, do you get the feeling that your skin is getting dry? 

Unohana: Hmm ... it's because of the Head Captain. He's using it isn't he? 

Even Shunsui felt it. 

Shunsui: This is it. Old Man Yama is doing it. Zanka no Tachi. 

Back with Yamamoto... 

Yamamoto lunged at Yhwach with his sword, but no flames came out. 

Yhwach: What's going on? Has his Bankai really changed from all that time ago? Where has that fire gone? 

Yamamoto: ZANKA NO TACHI HIGASHI! KYOKU JITSUJIN! 

Yhwach dodged! 

Yhwach: It's in the tip of your sword. 

Yamamoto: Yes. It merely blows away everything it touches without a trace. 

He then attacked back. 

Yamamoto: You're not even using Blut Vene? The essence of Defense for you Quincies can't stop! 

Yhwach: So what? All I have to do is is slay you without coming in contact with that sword! 

Yamamoto: How naive. ZANKA NO TACHI NISHI! ZANJITSU GOKUI! 

Yamamoto coated himself in flames, going up to 1 million degrees Fahrenheit! 

Yamamoto: You can't even touch me! Think of my body and my blade as being enveloped by the sun! Time to end this Yhwach! if I don't end this sometime soon, you along with me and the Soul Society will burn to the ground! 

Yhwach: It feels like my skin is burning. If it wasn't for Blut Vene, I would be reduced to ashes. 

Yamamoto: What's wrong? Are you just going to watch? You could run if you like! Although I'll quickly catch up and kill you! 

Yhwach seeing no other choice fired a massive arrow at the Head Captain! 

But Yamamoto stopped it! 

Yamamoto: My turn! 

He charged but Yhwach held out his hand! 

Yhwach: SAKT ZWINGER! 

Giant crosses appeared around them! 

Yamamoto: THIS WON'T STOP ME! ZANKA NO TACHI MINAMI! KAKA JUMANOKU SHIDAI SOJIN! 

Yhwach: WHAT THE HELL!? 

Yamamoto: All of those I have slain have risen up and they will chase those I deem my enemy until they turn to dust! 

Yhwach: HA! HOW LAUGHABLE THAT THE HEAD OF THE SOUL REAPERS WOULD DO THIS! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL OF THE SOUL REAPERS SHIGEKUNI YAMAMAMOTO! 

He went to attack but noticed all of his subordinates! 

Yamamoto: You've lost Yhwach. 

Yhwach: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! DO NOT THINK YOU CAN STOP ME WITH THIS! 

Yamamoto: ZANKA NO TACHI. KITA. 

With one swing, he cut Yhwach in half! 

Yhwach: I ... wasn't ... strong enough. I'm sorry. 

Yamamoto was about to leave when he heard that. 

Yamamoto: Wait ... who would he apologize to? WHO ARE YOU?! 

And then he noticed the entire Squad 1 Barracks get demolished! 

Yhwach appeared. 

Yhwach: You did well Royd Lyod. 

???: I did ... well? 

Yhwach: Yes. Rest now. 

He then blew up his head. 

Yamamoto: YOU BASTARD! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?! 

Ywhach: I was talking with Sosuke Aizen. He turned down my offer. But I don't need him to kill you. 

Yamamoto: BASTARD! BANKA- 

But then Yamamoto felt himself in pain! 

Yhwach stole his Bankai and using a giant Reishi sword split him in half!