Save Hueco Mundo (Part 2!!)

Inside of the Soul Society, Rukia was pacing the floor. 

Renji: Oh calm down, you being nervous isn't going to make the Captain Meeting end any sooner. 

Rukia: That ... it ... I- 

Renji: Am I wrong? 

Rukia: No, you're right. But we're in a crisis! You can't expect me to relax!

???: Uh, I hate to interrupt. 

Izuru Kira, the Lieutenant of Squad 3 appeared. 

Izuru Kira (Lieutenant of Squad 3! He is not exactly a fan of fighting but will do what he can because of his duty to the Gotei 13! He isn't exactly the cheeriest fellow out there! Zanpakuto: Wabisuke!) 

Izuru: There's something I wanted to discuss before the meeting is. 

Rukia: What is it Izuru? 

Izuru: I believe this series of incidents, the invasion of a rebel army, the mass disappearance of the Hollows, and the disappearance of the Rukongai residents were all connected. But according to Squad 12's report, the first two are connected, but the cause of the disappearance of the Rukongai residents was deemed simply a quarrel amongst the residents. The investigation was quickly called off despite the disappearances still occurring to this day. It just doesn't make any sense to me. That's why I want to ask while all of us lieutenants are here. Have any of the other lieutenants investigated as well? 

Nanao: I don't understand how that has to do with any- 

Yachiru: OH YEAH! 

Yachiru appeared. 

Yachiru: Baldy and Yumichi went to 64! 

Izuru: And what did they find? 

Yachiru: The same as the others. They said that they found footprints concentrated in one spot, then they were gone. They didn't find any Hollow footprints either! 

Izuru: I want to hear what was in their report. 

Yachiru: Bare feet and sandals. 

Izuru: I knew it. 

???: You knew what? 

Izuru's buddy Shuhei spoke up.